Hue bulbs

Posted 18th Nov
hi. does anyone know the best deal on a white hue bulb or compatible smart bulb. cheapest I can see is £13 for a single Phillips bulb. thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Get some Ikea ones they’re comparable and can be picked up from about £6 depending of the fitting. They’re not as good mind but it depends on what you will use them for
Dannyrobbo18/11/2019 19:10

Get some Ikea ones they’re comparable and can be picked up from about £6 de …Get some Ikea ones they’re comparable and can be picked up from about £6 depending of the fitting. They’re not as good mind but it depends on what you will use them for

I have just purchased a hue dimmer switch on a whim... so I need a smart bulb to use with it. Will the IKEA ones just screw in and work??
PM me i have smart bulb for sale it’s new £8 free postage
Edited by: "Dealzonwheels" 18th Nov
GLENHESKETH18/11/2019 19:14

I have just purchased a hue dimmer switch on a whim... so I need a smart …I have just purchased a hue dimmer switch on a whim... so I need a smart bulb to use with it. Will the IKEA ones just screw in and work??

ive not had a problem with any bought recently in the early days they required a firmware update to work some had it some didn’t. You could only update to it with an Ikea hub. Ive bought some recently and they worked straight away, flick them on and off 6 times and search for them in the hue app, if they’re stubborn there’s the touch link method.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions