Groups
    EXPIRED

Huffy green machine

we want to get our son a huffy green machine for xmas but can only find them in halfords, anyone know where else sells them please.... for a bit cheaper please!

currently £99.99 in halfords

2 Comments

I may be wrong and thinking of the wrong thing but if its that go-kart type thing I am sure I saw them in Costco recently - no idea of the price though but imagine if its the right thing its going to be cheaper than Halfords.

Give the nearest one to you a call I guess and see what they say. Granted if you ain't a member yourself its either £25 to join or just find someone you know who is a member and go with them. If your nearest one is Ellesemere Port and you are stuck to get in - PM me and I can let you know when I am going next and get you in if thats any help.

Original Poster

Evz1974;6916463

I may be wrong and thinking of the wrong thing but if its that go-kart … I may be wrong and thinking of the wrong thing but if its that go-kart type thing I am sure I saw them in Costco recently - no idea of the price though but imagine if its the right thing its going to be cheaper than Halfords. Give the nearest one to you a call I guess and see what they say. Granted if you ain't a member yourself its either £25 to join or just find someone you know who is a member and go with them. If your nearest one is Ellesemere Port and you are stuck to get in - PM me and I can let you know when I am going next and get you in if thats any help.

thank you so so much not sure where my nearest one is but Ill look into it, thanks again xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress55
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      3. Private Number Plate44
      4. Iptv1228

See more discussions