Groups

Huge bonus points [email protected]

Just a heads up have this on my account
    needs to be activated in the next two days
    Click 'Load to card' before 23:59 Saturday 17/12/2016 to receive a special bonus points offer in your stream from Thursday 22/12/2016. Log in again on 22/12/2016 to view your offer.

Bonus points gift waiting for you. Click the 'Load to card' button to unlock a huge bonus points offer in your stream next Thursday.
    How to get this offer

Click 'Load to card'
    Log back in next week (22/12) for your exclusive points offer

51 Comments

ive nit got this on my account. was it in offers?

Original Poster

cshearer86

ive nit got this on my account. was it in offers?

Yeah under 'my nectar'

Got it, thanks

Thanks just found it on mine too

lets hope they actually give us this, so many nectar offers i have loaded to my card, and not got them, even 28 days later.

Thanks, wonder what we'll get?

Original Poster

airfix

Thanks, wonder what we'll get?

It will be huge

thewongwing101

It will be huge ;):|

sounds painful

Huge? I'll believe it once I've received & spent them

Original Poster

Gollywood

Huge? I'll believe it once I've received & spent them

enormous, vast, immense, very large, very big, great, massive, cosmic, colossal, prodigious, gigantic, gargantuan, mammoth, monumental, tremendous, stupendous
    and more

Not on mine :|, did receive an email to receive 1000 points by 20th december, so will check again. Have my card link to brityish gas, though and my last bonus was 0! Yay! ContasContascted British gas and received the most baffling answer ever!!! Well worth sharing details oO

Original Poster

LillyM

Not on mine :|, did receive an email to receive 1000 points by 20th … Not on mine :|, did receive an email to receive 1000 points by 20th december, so will check again. Have my card link to brityish gas, though and my last bonus was 0! Yay! ContasContascted British gas and received the most baffling answer ever!!! Well worth sharing details oO

Just rejoined sainsbobs energy asked for mymeter reading four times

This is the email I got from them

Thank you for the email about your Nectar Points.

I'm sorry that you haven't received the points for making the payment to us.

I would like to let you know that in January 2016 we launched our new Nectar rewards scheme to work in conjunction with Nectar, who launched a range of new rewards including discounts, giveaways, prizes and competitions. The emphasis is less on collecting and spending points and more on rewards and enjoying the things that Nectar can deliver for you.

Each reward will be both time and volume limited, including some free products where you won’t have to do anything other than claim them. Other rewards are added value - for example, if you purchase something from a Nectar partner, you will get something free, a discount, or collect bonus Nectar points.

Our latest offers will be available in Nectar channels such as nectar.com the Nectar app and through our own email communications. So, to make sure you receive these fantastic offers, please make sure that we have your correct email address on file. This is the reason why you haven't received any nectar points from us for making the payments.

The current nectar point balance in your Nectar account is ....

Thank you for contacting British Gas.

Is it just me, or does this not answer the question at all?

thewongwing101

Just rejoined sainsbobs energy asked for mymeter reading four times

Was thinking of switching to them....not so sure now

I loaded this earlier today but i'm still awaiting my 2000 points thankyou from the double-up - supposedly being put in by the 20th?

LillyM

Not on mine :|, did receive an email to receive 1000 points by 20th … Not on mine :|, did receive an email to receive 1000 points by 20th december, so will check again. Have my card link to brityish gas, though and my last bonus was 0! Yay! ContasContascted British gas and received the most baffling answer ever!!! Well worth sharing details oO

this ...

i got my "present" from british gas ... entry into a prize draw for 100'000 nectar points

arcangel111

I loaded this earlier today but i'm still awaiting my 2000 points … I loaded this earlier today but i'm still awaiting my 2000 points thankyou from the double-up - supposedly being put in by the 20th?

I clicked before wondering if it'd be a scam, but as it didn't ask for my details and said it would appear on the 20th, I'm trusting it's OK. Maybe mine was 2000 points too...
    Where did you see this about prize draw?

My nectar account now shows an extra 1000 points!!!! Maybe yours has have been credited too?
    nope mine was £1000, better than nothing though

Edited by: "LillyM" 16th Dec 2016

I done mine now thanks but when i tried to do me OH account it said sorry, try later. Hope it has not expired.

LillyM

I clicked before wondering if it'd be a scam, but as it didn't ask for my … I clicked before wondering if it'd be a scam, but as it didn't ask for my details and said it would appear on the 20th, I'm trusting it's OK. Maybe mine was 2000 points too...Where did you see this about prize draw? My nectar account now shows an extra 1000 points!!!! Maybe yours has have been credited too? nope mine was £1000, better than nothing though

I received an email, then went to my phone app and loaded it from there
    still yet to rx any points though. I've just checked the website and loaded another offer to buy a chocolate bear and get 120 points.. was calling into sainsburgs over the w/end anyway

Original Poster

arcangel111

I loaded this earlier today but i'm still awaiting my 2000 points … I loaded this earlier today but i'm still awaiting my 2000 points thankyou from the double-up - supposedly being put in by the 20th?

That is a sore point couldn't do the double up
    don't have a sainsbobs.....
    hopefully have something similar from the ebay 50%

Original Poster

LillyM

This is the email I got from themThank you for the email about your … This is the email I got from themThank you for the email about your Nectar Points.I'm sorry that you haven't received the points for making the payment to us.I would like to let you know that in January 2016 we launched our new Nectar rewards scheme to work in conjunction with Nectar, who launched a range of new rewards including discounts, giveaways, prizes and competitions. The emphasis is less on collecting and spending points and more on rewards and enjoying the things that Nectar can deliver for you.Each reward will be both time and volume limited, including some free products where you won’t have to do anything other than claim them. Other rewards are added value - for example, if you purchase something from a Nectar partner, you will get something free, a discount, or collect bonus Nectar points.Our latest offers will be available in Nectar channels such as nectar.com the Nectar app and through our own email communications. So, to make sure you receive these fantastic offers, please make sure that we have your correct email address on file. This is the reason why you haven't received any nectar points from us for making the payments.The current nectar point balance in your Nectar account is ....Thank you for contacting British Gas. Is it just me, or does this not answer the question at all?

They all seem to do it John Lewis,Amazon,Groupon....

Cheers

thewongwing101

They all seem to do it John Lewis,Amazon,Groupon....

Doing what? Not sure I get it

Original Poster

LillyM

Doing what? Not sure I get it

Send out nonsense replies to your emails

thewongwing101

Send out nonsense replies to your emails

Aaah thanks for clarification don't know, have not complained to many recently so can't comment, didn't pull him up on it, but might go back to him and see if I can get him to tell me exactly what I'm supposed to have earned for giving them both companies more about my life

Original Poster

LillyM

Aaah thanks for clarification don't know, have not complained to many … Aaah thanks for clarification don't know, have not complained to many recently so can't comment, didn't pull him up on it, but might go back to him and see if I can get him to tell me exactly what I'm supposed to have earned for giving them both companies more about my life

X) Can't be as bad as tesco ? what they don't know about me you could fit on the back of a box of matches

airfix

sounds painful

No pain No gain.:)

thewongwing101

Can't be as bad as tesco ? what they don't know about me you could fit on … Can't be as bad as tesco ? what they don't know about me you could fit on the back of a box of matches

He he he, that made me laugh...just reordered a club card, I've lost mine a while ago, disappointed to see there weren't any unclaimed vouchers on it my partner hates them for that reason, he doesn't want them to know so much aboiaboiut our habits... I'm a sucker for discounts and vouchers though X)

Not available for me but I just joined recently and have only swiped once for 1 point X)

Original Poster

shabbird

Not available for me but I just joined recently and have only swiped once … Not available for me but I just joined recently and have only swiped once for 1 point X)

X)
    I think a lot of offers you only get if you don't use it that often
    like the 500 click and collect one
    no they didn't charge me

thewongwing101

X)I think a lot of offers you only get if you don't use it that often … X)I think a lot of offers you only get if you don't use it that often like the 500 click and collect one no they didn't charge me

I had 25,000 points when barclaycard was doing it 6+ years ago.
    I guess I could probably dig out a statement from all those years ago and find the nectar number.
    Not sure if they will allow me to transfer. But seeing all the offers here, got me tempted to
    get a new one. Getting 500 points on first use, then 500 for 5 uses and will get 500 points for spending £5+
    on ebay.

Original Poster

shabbird

I had 25,000 points when barclaycard was doing it 6+ years ago. I guess I … I had 25,000 points when barclaycard was doing it 6+ years ago. I guess I could probably dig out a statement from all those years ago and find the nectar number. Not sure if they will allow me to transfer. But seeing all the offers here, got me tempted to get a new one. Getting 500 points on first use, then 500 for 5 uses and will get 500 points for spending £5+on ebay.

Why not ? they don't expire looked it up the other day

thanks

Original Poster

145ah

thanks

HTH wonder what hugeness we will get tomorrow ?

thewongwing101

HTH wonder what hugeness we will get tomorrow ?

I have a reminder in my calendar to check for the big surprise tomorrow. Hope it's a good un.

mutley1

I have a reminder in my calendar to check for the big surprise tomorrow. … I have a reminder in my calendar to check for the big surprise tomorrow. Hope it's a good un.

And me.

Daytrader

And me.

I am hoping that it will make me a millionaire overnight. Can you imagine all the chicks i could pull with a million nectar points?

Original Poster

mutley1

I am hoping that it will make me a millionaire overnight. Can you … I am hoping that it will make me a millionaire overnight. Can you imagine all the chicks i could pull with a million nectar points?

https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-02-2015/OCCcIV.gif

thewongwing101

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Wind+me+up_6de3fd_4197081.gif

unable to find it on my nectar account page although symbol to click was there last thurs, seems to have disapeared now - anyone can help please?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions