Groups

Huge EE Outages

Editor
    Having issues with your EE service? Well over 12k customers have complained so far, with the main issues in London, Birming Manchester and Glasgow.

Issues with sending emails, Texts and in some cases customers have been unable to connect to the internet altogether. EE say they will keep customers updated, over on their Twitter account.

Hopefully everything will be back up and running very soon.

Source - Metro
    https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/down-detector.jpg?w=748&h=776&crop=1

16 Comments

no issues here in Reading

I was affected by the last outage a few weeks ago.

This time I was OK until the connection blipped an hour or so ago which I assume was probably a mast by mast reboot as it only lasted a few minutes. Was fine until now as it appears to have gone now completely.

don't know if this will work but worth a try possibly,
    Go to settings and turn off 4G, so everything goes through 3G or worse

our area was having issues a few months ago, got a text last week to say it had been fixed good old BT always on the ball.

I'm on EE in London and not had any issues I'm aware of.

I'm on Virgin (which I understand uses EE) and had pretty much no data signal yesterday.

I'm in the Co Durham area...

Seems ok in Bristol, which supposed to be effected. Calls and text's working, but I am very close to their main switch.

I'm in Birmingham and all is fine here.

I wonder if EE uses windows XP?

123thisisme

I wonder if EE uses windows XP?

Without a doubt

All good in Leicester​
    Edited by: "Bure11" 16th May

Exactly my point of a possible need to have analogue landline as a backup commns method for speech (even if not for data) and vice versa (a future knock out could conceivably affect multiple networks) ; hotukdeals.com/mis…572

Oneday77

I'm in Birmingham and all is fine here.

yeah but is it fine in Birming ??

Had problems from about 8am-12pm in Bristol. No data connection.

splender

Exactly my point of a possible need to have analogue landline as a backup … Exactly my point of a possible need to have analogue landline as a backup commns method for speech (even if not for data) and vice versa (a future knock out could conceivably affect multiple networks) ; http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/fixed-line-connection-sytem-well-totally-internet-based-system-2690978?p=30909572

Wouldn't a spare PAYG SIM on a different network be easier?

Good job im with Virgin.......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions