Found 21st Dec 2009
I'm looking for a video of channel 4 in the 90s

Basically at the beginning of a kids show they showed a bunch of kids waving one by one.

It was shown at 9 every weekday morning, it was like the intro to the kids zone.

I know its a long shot but would love to find it somehow as my mate was one of those kids.

Like a say huge long shot but anyone got any ideas?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

youtube?

Original Poster

Might as well put this here to start with before anyone else

http://vhirsch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/needle-haystack.jpg

wulshaz;7294486

youtube?

yeah, just search 'Basically at the beginning of a kids show they showed a bunch of kids waving one by one. It was shown at 9 every weekday morning, it was like the intro to the kids zone.'
:-D

Original Poster

wulshaz;7294486

youtube?

I've been looking but have nothing to go on. Everything i search with channel 4 comes up with American stuff.

It has to be on youtube but need the keywords :-(

Original Poster

deek72;7294492

yeah, just search 'Basically at the beginning of a kids show they showed … yeah, just search 'Basically at the beginning of a kids show they showed a bunch of kids waving one by one. It was shown at 9 every weekday morning, it was like the intro to the kids zone.':-D

lol yep, i tried though :oops:

Anyways i told you how to quote in the other thread, would of been perfect time to use it :whistling:

have you thought of asking channel 4 customer services. they might be able to help or point you in the right direction

Starr;7294513

lol yep, i tried though :oops:

Tell me you didn't.........:-D

Oh yeah i know the program you mean

Starr;7294513

lol yep, i tried though :oops:Anyways i told you how to quote in the … lol yep, i tried though :oops:Anyways i told you how to quote in the other thread, would of been perfect time to use it :whistling:

Think it was spammed as I couldn't find it. Do you know if it was?

Original Poster

deanos;7294526

Oh yeah i know the program you mean

Serious? Or are you pulling my leg???

deek72;7294539

Think it was spammed as I couldn't find it. Do you know if it was?

Yes it was spammed....

Next to the image picture on the right hand side there is another image called wrap.

Basically click it and copy and paste whatever you want to wrap, paste the sentence between the 2 {quote} {quote}

There is a list of kids shows on C4 from the 90's here. ]http//en…ing

deek72;7294492

yeah, just search 'Basically at the beginning of a kids show they showed … yeah, just search 'Basically at the beginning of a kids show they showed a bunch of kids waving one by one. It was shown at 9 every weekday morning, it was like the intro to the kids zone.':-D

you seem to be appearing alot lately quoting me! :x:-D

Starr;7294592

Serious? Or are you pulling my leg???Yes it was spammed....Next to the … Serious? Or are you pulling my leg???Yes it was spammed....Next to the image picture on the right hand side there is another image called wrap.Basically click it and copy and paste whatever you want to wrap, paste the sentence between the 2 {quote} {quote}

Got it! Cheers for that. I could only ever do it if the OP had posted in his own thread. I quoted that and pasted in the words from the opening post. :thumbsup:

wulshaz;7294639

you seem to be appearing alot lately quoting me! :x:-D

It's cos I like you wully! :-D

Do you like me?:oops:

Original Poster

No probs deek, dont know how you got it from my instructions, i confused myself

angelaherron;7294517

have you thought of asking channel 4 customer services. they might be … have you thought of asking channel 4 customer services. they might be able to help or point you in the right direction

Jefflan22;7294630

There is a list of kids shows on C4 from the 90's here. … There is a list of kids shows on C4 from the 90's here. ]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_4_programming#Children.27s

Thanks, gives me a starting point :thumbsup:

deek72;7294665

It's cos I like you wully! :-DDo you like me?:oops:

i aint no wully! i am shaz 100% female :-D
wul is my other half :-D

Sloth/Mod

What's a video?? :w00t: ;-)

wulshaz;7295125

i aint no wully! i am shaz 100% female :-Dwul is my other half :-D

You still didn't answer my question :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769368
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3280
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions