Groups

Huge reduction on Strongbow!

This deal has to be seen to be believed. Found at my local Sainsbury's.

16 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.ibmonkey.co.uk/sites/default/files/bargain_cider.jpg

What is the deal

SuperEd

how many u get cant see that u should put more info in your post

think he's taking the ****

Original Poster

ha, sorry tis just a joke

Called ironic humour

Not a deal , moved to misc forum. Do you realise that posting cold deals affects your voting power?

emmajk42;2554631

Not a deal , moved to misc forum. Do you realise that posting cold deals … Not a deal , moved to misc forum. Do you realise that posting cold deals affects your voting power?

Really? I never knew that. So if i posted a cold deal now how much would my voting power go down by?

pinkkitty2007;2554666

Really? I never knew that. So if i posted a cold deal now how much would … Really? I never knew that. So if i posted a cold deal now how much would my voting power go down by?

I couldn't say - your vote power is calculated on an average, with the temp of your deals as one of the factors There's more info in my newcomers help thread below if you want

Original Poster

wow only 4 minutes until the deal was taken down. someone is on the ball today.
    i don't know about you but i'm a big fan of the buy one get one deals or BOGO as it's know as (by no one in particular, as i've just made it up)

emmajk42;2554677

I couldn't say - your vote power is calculated on an average, with the … I couldn't say - your vote power is calculated on an average, with the temp of your deals as one of the factors There's more info in my newcomers help thread below if you want

Is there any way we can find out what our voting power is?

(I'd like to know if i've got the power:whistling:)

cassieismydoggie;2554797

Is there any way we can find out what our voting power is?(I'd like to … Is there any way we can find out what our voting power is?(I'd like to know if i've got the power:whistling:)

Just when you click hot, the amount it goes up by? Mine goes up by 9 for example.

Thanks Emma, i'll be checking my "power" later

I saw an offer in Asda the other week. Chorizo £2.48 or 2 for £5. What a deal!!

emmajk42;2554803

Just when you click hot, the amount it goes up by? Mine goes up by 9 for … Just when you click hot, the amount it goes up by? Mine goes up by 9 for example.

Mine goes up by 9 too!!

I have the same power as a mod :w00t:
    I've got the power (sings & dances round the room - not)

cassieismydoggie;2555046

Mine goes up by 9 too!!I have the same power as a mod :w00t:I've got the … Mine goes up by 9 too!!I have the same power as a mod :w00t:I've got the power (sings & dances round the room - not)

yeah but so do i, and i have a lot less posts and rep compared to you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions