Expired

Huggies little swimmers

9 replies
Found 5th Apr 2009
Have you tried these with your little one? How good are they?

9 Comments

Banned

Dont know any children that wear them. but they fit me pretty well

theyre good, to b honest i didnt have any 'situations' when my wee one did wear them, but they ae good for swimming as they dont fill out like a norml nappy would in water. You should buy a wee trial one to test if your wondering how they'd be... you can normally pick them up in asda think its 99p for one... also a lot of swimming places sell them too individually

I use them for my two & will be taking loads on our holiday next month.. I also use tescos own which I find to be just as good

Hi

For what its worth ... They do exactly what it says on the packet i have used them with both of my children and have never had a single problem or embarrassing moment!!

Tesco's own brand are good and half the price :thumbsup:

yeah Tesco had a 1 nappy sample pack for 99p of huggies but it has 50p off next purchse coupon in it

Original Poster

Thanks everyone but i really wish i posted this before i bought them! Ah well atleast i won't have to worry about them leaking

Original Poster

beckieee20;4833287

HiFor what its worth ... They do exactly what it says on the packet i … HiFor what its worth ... They do exactly what it says on the packet i have used them with both of my children and have never had a single problem or embarrassing moment!!

Congrats on first post

I use them and I also use boots own which are £2.99 and just as good
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?1321
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming3257
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428714680
    4. Wow apple you really are bad2128

See more discussions