EXPIRED

Huggies nappies & wipes

Any deals on these anywhere just now? - need to re-stock on size 6 nappies and best I can find is Boots @£7.69 for 44:

boots.com/sho…000

7 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?...:oops:

Nope Sorry i dont use huggies i think there nappies are like carboard and there wipes it's like using a wet kitchen towel in my opion.... Try Aldies if you have a store close by half the price and twice as good. Or Tesco's

loulou1981;1419965

Nope Sorry i dont use huggies i think there nappies are like carboard and … Nope Sorry i dont use huggies i think there nappies are like carboard and there wipes it's like using a wet kitchen towel in my opion.... Try Aldies if you have a store close by half the price and twice as good. Or Tesco's

Gotta disagree with you there (on the wipes). Huggies have the best 'purchase' and the ability to remove crud easily, and not slip over the top of the brown stuff.

Regarding the nappies, it's Lidl's Cien all day long for me :thumbsup:

There brilliant aint they!? Everyone looks at me strangly when i suggest they try them

Someone just posted over on MSE that huggies wipes are at Poundland.

I agree with loulou though, they're like cardboard and always rip as I pull them out of the pack.

'Rippage' is a problem, but the 'purchase' makes up for that (IMO)

I honestly find 'purchase' better with the softer wipes - and purchase is vital with an adult in pads! ;-)

TMI, I'm sure! :oops: :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any good deals going for skyrim on xbox one?24
    2. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…11
    3. mobile phone advice needed please11
    4. Sky or virgin55

See more discussions