Expired

Huggies Pull-ups

3 replies
Found 1st Jul 2007
I'm specifically looking for Huggies Pull-ups for girls, medium size. They have pictures of Disney princesses on them and there are 17 per pack. They seem to be about £3.99 at the cheapest place around here which is Somerfield.

Any help to reduce the cost until she's potty-trained would be most welcome.

TIA

4 Comments

hello there, i tried these for a few days and were confusing my little one so i cut them out completely and she was trained in a day with just ordinary little pants, just wanted to share that in case its an option u hadnt thought of, Tracy

boots.com/gui…y=1

Boots online have them bogof at moment. They instore on offer too saw them a few days ago as I had to buy my daughter some nappies for bedtime as we getting nowhere without a nappy at night,she keeps wetting the bed every other night and way weather is its not good for drying clothes,no tumble dryer and If the duvet gets wet even worse to get dry nevermind sheets and covers etc.
Good luck with the toilet training,my daughter was very easy to get dry in day with the help of me sitting her Annabell doll on potty.My son however was very hard going with it,but he special needs and was nearly 4 when dry in day.

mumto2

hello there, i tried these for a few days and were confusing my little … hello there, i tried these for a few days and were confusing my little one so i cut them out completely and she was trained in a day with just ordinary little pants, just wanted to share that in case its an option u hadnt thought of, Tracy

Thats true,they feel comfortable on just like a nappy the pee still is absorbed in,least with underwear when they pee they are really wet and will notice it more. If your child is in nursery they usually prefer you to put them in pullups to begin wht toilet training process,just go to store and buy 1 offer and see how you go with them.

I agree. Go for the potty training option, its not as messy as you think and can be sorted in well under a week. It will save you a fortune on these 'fad' nappies. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604796
    2. word association Game74244889
    3. Lower car insurance54
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322848

See more discussions