Groups

Hughes Direct

Anyone ordered from these online before?

Any idea why this link gives me this stand for £7.50 less than the normal hughes direct price? Is it a scam site or something lol

mb.hughesdirect.co.uk/sho…id=

5 Comments

Hughes Direct has appeared on HUKD a number of times. It is a genuine site. But I am convinced that the link you added is not so. The mb at the beginning is suspicious.
    It's interesting that if you add the product to the basket, then go to the usual Hughes site, the item is not in the basket. Surely it would be it it is same company!

hughes direct is part of hughes shops on the highstreet, i have bought from hughes many times, if you go into the store and say you have seen it cheaper online at hughes direct they will price match, as long as it is in stock online, we bought our flatscreen tv from hughes last year and saved hundreds as they price matched the hughes direct price.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;1536221

Hughes Direct has appeared on HUKD a number of times. It is a genuine … Hughes Direct has appeared on HUKD a number of times. It is a genuine site. But I am convinced that the link you added is not so. The mb at the beginning is suspicious.

I was thinking that.

Just found out its even cheaper with the which? link, saves £12.50 from normal website price.

any idea where I can find out their store locations?

I searched the IP addresses of both and they do have different IP numbers, but both appear to belong to Hughes Direct (the one you posted being a sub domain). I'd phone Hughes Direct to conform before ordering just to make sure.

col;1536257

any idea where I can find out their store locations?

Try googling Hughes Electrical and your city / town.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?11
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?710
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?618

See more discussions