Posted 28 May 2015

Hugo Boss Experience

Hi guys,

I just got a Hugo Boss Experience card in the post and it had a voucher inside saying I can get a free gift if I go in store. I live a bit far away, so does anyone know if its worth going in for it?

Thanks!
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I have mixed items from. The "Orange" label is a waste of time they are not very good quality, T shirts and tops fray easily and colour washes out quickly.

Boss Green have a few nice items in there shirts, again mixed quality, some are a few years old and seem like new, others had poor collars, fraying around button holes etc.

"Boss" is similar to green, a bit more expensive.

The shoes I had were OK, but the reality is a you can probably search the internet for some Barkers on sale for same price and 100% better.

Hugo Boss is probably a brand for people who do not know any better.

Hackett, Thomas Pink are similar prices and much better products with more brand integrity.

(edited)
    Ask if they have any of those rather dapper NAZI SS uniforms or a little hat. Hugo did quite a good job on their design. Never have mass murdering nutters looked so fashionable.
    Graham1979

Ask if they have any of those rather dapper NAZI SS uniforms or a little … Ask if they have any of those rather dapper NAZI SS uniforms or a little hat. Hugo did quite a good job on their design. Never have mass murdering nutters looked so fashionable.

youtube.com/wat…afQ
    I have just received the same voucher. .did you find out what the gift was?
    Leather Wallet
    anyone find out what it is? i just got one the other day, is it the leather wallet?
    I've previously had a mix of pens and candles
's avatar