Hugo Boss Experience

Found 28th May 2015
Hi guys,

I just got a Hugo Boss Experience card in the post and it had a voucher inside saying I can get a free gift if I go in store. I live a bit far away, so does anyone know if its worth going in for it?

Thanks!
Community Updates
7 Comments
I have mixed items from. The "Orange" label is a waste of time they are not very good quality, T shirts and tops fray easily and colour washes out quickly.

Boss Green have a few nice items in there shirts, again mixed quality, some are a few years old and seem like new, others had poor collars, fraying around button holes etc.

"Boss" is similar to green, a bit more expensive.

The shoes I had were OK, but the reality is a you can probably search the internet for some Barkers on sale for same price and 100% better.

Hugo Boss is probably a brand for people who do not know any better.

Hackett, Thomas Pink are similar prices and much better products with more brand integrity.

Edited by: "groenleader" 28th May 2015
Ask if they have any of those rather dapper NAZI SS uniforms or a little hat. Hugo did quite a good job on their design. Never have mass murdering nutters looked so fashionable.
Graham1979

Ask if they have any of those rather dapper NAZI SS uniforms or a little … Ask if they have any of those rather dapper NAZI SS uniforms or a little hat. Hugo did quite a good job on their design. Never have mass murdering nutters looked so fashionable.

youtube.com/wat…afQ
I have just received the same voucher. .did you find out what the gift was?
Leather Wallet
anyone find out what it is? i just got one the other day, is it the leather wallet?
I've previously had a mix of pens and candles
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions