Hugo Boss face mask "S " only £21 at Hugo Boss

Posted 8th Jul
Comments are open on this deal, and will be left provided they abide by our site rules. Please keep the discussion on-topic about these facemasks, and not about Coronavirus in general and wider issues - see our comment on this for more info. You can read official advice on using facemasks from the WHO and the UK Government

Mask up in the kids in style with this snazzy little number!

hugoboss.com/uk/…tml
Community Updates
Top comments
A while ago Hugo Boss would have put two S's on this mask
41 Comments
Lol
No thanks
Great deal 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Costs them 20p to make, nice profit margin
This is going to to get cold.
£21? For that price it may stop Covid as it approaches and slap it about a bit
Nothing like jumping on a bandwagon....
deleted108124
Good price
I understand the cold votes - I think sizes "M" and "L" will be following shortly so the whole family can wear matching gear
It's getting chilly in here
Antarctica called for their deal back
Just when you thought the world was mad enough
ONLY!!!! PMSL
deleted108124
I'm holding out for the Gucci ones myself. Need to look good shopping in Lidl me
Why ?
Would use as a babys diaper.
What does Hugo think...?
41332621-FZf5K.jpg
Aaron919108/07/2020 16:45

Wondered who'd mention it first...
JuanNova08/07/2020 16:47

What does Hugo think...?[Image]

He ain't Hugo no more!
Why
do they have them with other names? like dave or pete?
I think the worst part about this... some people will actually buy them.
Its full price, where is the deal?
-300 in the first 10 mins. Must be a great deal. It’s becoming fashion over health now
The worst thing designed by Hugo Boss since the uniforms for a certain continental military and security organisation in the 1930s.
I think it's safe to say these won't be going OOS any time soon.
Lets make this the coldest “deal” on HUKD
Bargain
lol and people said the Adidas masks 3 for £12 were too expensive

i could get a proper respirator for not much more with goggles and filters and a sharpie to write a brand name on with from amazon

41332724-Ik6aD.jpg
Video binning any of their products that you own and promise yourself never to buy from them again. Head to asda and get a 3 pack for £2
You can get 4 disney ones for £20
hotUKdealFINDER08/07/2020 16:48

He ain't Hugo no more!

Yes, I did realise this isn't technically correct, like using a double negative.
Im all in
kobrakaan108/07/2020 16:55

lol and people said the Adidas masks 3 for £12 were too expensivei could …lol and people said the Adidas masks 3 for £12 were too expensivei could get a proper respirator for not much more with goggles and filters and a sharpie to write a brand name on with from amazon[Image]

Knock off of a 3m respirator, and not a good one based on some of the reviews I read - some people complaining the exhaust valve leaks and others that the plastic on the bayonet filter fittings is brittle. I looked into them while the genuine 3m masks were unavailable as I've got some genuine, but out of date 3m filters that would fit (the 3m mask had perished)

A genuine 3m mask without filters (which admittedly are expensive) can be had for about £13 - £16.
Edited by: "melted" 8th Jul
melted08/07/2020 17:54

Knock off of a 3m respirator, and not a good one based on some of the …Knock off of a 3m respirator, and not a good one based on some of the reviews I read - some people complaining the exhaust valve leaks and others that the plastic on the bayonet filter fittings is brittle. I looked into them while the genuine 3m masks were unavailable as I've got some genuine, but out of date 3m filters that would fit (the 3m mask had perished) A genuine 3m mask without filters (which admittedly are expensive) can be had for about £13 - £16.

You got my point of the price of this post it wasent a recommendation of here buy this one its great

3m is a brand not a quality of assurance and prorection,

I've used literally hundreds of masks in all this and many different brands and 3m would not be my goto brand of choice i find that although they are supposed to be good for 8 hrs use I found them to get pretty damp pretty quick after just a couple of hours use with breath condensation even compared to some cheap FFP3 fluid resistant rated surgeons masks which are thicker and more moisture wicking for prolonged use

but as I've mentioned previously a mask is pointless if the wearer is careless

41333763-dr7Rq.jpg
JuanNova08/07/2020 17:04

Yes, I did realise this isn't technically correct, like using a double …Yes, I did realise this isn't technically correct, like using a double negative.

For emphasis old bean... Coupled with the use of the vernacular, don't you know.
kobrakaan108/07/2020 18:30

You got my point of the price of this post it wasent a recommendation of …You got my point of the price of this post it wasent a recommendation of here buy this one its great 3m is a brand not a quality of assurance and prorection, I've used literally hundreds of masks in all this and many different brands and 3m would not be my goto brand of choice i find that although they are supposed to be good for 8 hrs use I found them to get pretty damp pretty quick after just a couple of hours use with breath condensation even compared to some cheap FFP3 fluid resistant rated surgeons masks which are thicker and more moisture wicking for prolonged usebut as I've mentioned previously a mask is pointless if the wearer is careless[Image]

Yeah, I got your point that you can buy a genuine respirator around this price, I'm just taking issue with stating "proper respirator" and posting an image of a Chinese knock off with questionable filters and exhaust valve.

The 3M brand does provide assurance that the mask and filters comply with the stated level of filtration, providing both are purchased from a reputable company (ie not listings on amazon or ebay that could be counterfeit) and the mask is a good fit. The filters I have, have the approved supplier's name printed on them.

3M wouldn't be my first choice either, but due to limited availability of filters and as an American brand is subject to the US Defence Production Act, I would favour a UK or an EU brand. 3M's newer respirator designs have downward facing exhaust valves to reduce fogging and quick release, and would be a better choice than the original of that knock off too.

Many woodturners favour powered respirators for prolonged use, as they keep you cooler and provide better protection than a P3 mask and more comfortable to use, of course, not cheap though.
Edited by: "melted" 8th Jul
Fashion Vs Prevention. What a price tag :/
Post a comment
@
    Text