Groups

Hugo Lloris has an absolute shocker in the last 15 seconds of a World Cup Qualifer

Oh no Hugo.
    Link in post 1

Top comments

Banned

dtovey89

No worries. Did you see Giroud's goal? Class but never an intentional shot

That was definitely a shot on goal
    32 Comments

Original Poster

that's amazing, thanks for posting.

Original Poster

davewave

that's amazing, thanks for posting.

No worries. Did you see Giroud's goal?
    Class but never an intentional shot

dtovey89

Hugo Lloris has an absolute shocker in the last 15 seconds of a World Cup … Hugo Lloris has an absolute shocker in the last 15 seconds of a World Cup Qualifer

Bit of a shocker in the last word, and many on this forum often obsess over having the last word.

Original Poster

AndyRoyd

Bit of a shocker in the last word, and many on this forum often obsess … Bit of a shocker in the last word, and many on this forum often obsess over having the last word.

Have I missed something?

Original Poster

mk8

Who has more regrets today, the keeper or May?

half of misc

dtovey89

Have I missed something?

Aye, probably.

dtovey89

wow just wow.

Original Poster

AndyRoyd

Aye, probably.

Care to explain rather than threadspoil?
    Please keep up to date with the newly revised Code of Conduct which can be accessed via the Feedback section.

dtovey89

Care to explain rather than threadspoil? Please keep up to date with the … Care to explain rather than threadspoil? Please keep up to date with the newly revised Code of Conduct which can be accessed via the Feedback section.

Light-hearted humour, similar to the context of the thread. Qualifer / qualifier. Aye = I. All woosh. The Coc is somewhat dull in comparison.

Banned

dtovey89

Original Poster

AndyRoyd

Light-hearted humour, similar to the context of the thread. Qualifer / … Light-hearted humour, similar to the context of the thread. Qualifer / qualifier. Aye = I. All woosh. The Coc is somewhat dull in comparison.

OK, I think you've mistaken this thread for another one. This is about Football and you are talking in riddles.

Please stay on topic.

Original Poster

Stargazer30

Clearly it wasn't. It was like Rooney's free kick when he came off the bench this season. An out and out cross the got sliced and went in.

AndyRoyd

Light-hearted humour, similar to the context of the thread. Qualifer / … Light-hearted humour, similar to the context of the thread. Qualifer / qualifier. Aye = I. All woosh. The Coc is somewhat dull in comparison.

Don't you like the Coc?

dtovey89

Clearly it wasn't. It was like Rooney's free kick when he came off the … Clearly it wasn't. It was like Rooney's free kick when he came off the bench this season. An out and out cross the got sliced and went in.

I'd be surprised if he didn't mean that. The way he slices across the ball, it's only going to go in one direction.

professorEX

who is this man? he looks like he would be a great leader

As a spurs fan it always pleases me when Hugo messes up for "Les Bleus". He is invaluable to us and one of the best keepers in the league and if things like this keep clubs from sniffing around him all the better.

He is a great keeper but its not unknown for him to have brain fade and do something daft every now and then, wouldn't swap him for anyone else though.

Original Poster

g8spur

As a spurs fan it always pleases me when Hugo messes up for "Les Bleus". … As a spurs fan it always pleases me when Hugo messes up for "Les Bleus". He is invaluable to us and one of the best keepers in the league and if things like this keep clubs from sniffing around him all the better.

I suppose that's one way of looking at it lol

Original Poster

coys67

He is a great keeper but its not unknown for him to have brain fade and … He is a great keeper but its not unknown for him to have brain fade and do something daft every now and then, wouldn't swap him for anyone else though.

De Gea is better. So is Courtois

deeky

I'd be surprised if he didn't mean that. The way he slices across the … I'd be surprised if he didn't mean that. The way he slices across the ball, it's only going to go in one direction.

​Yep , he clearly meant it, great goal

Still not easy to get that on target without it bouncing over.

dtovey89

What you on about?

deeky9 h, 37 m ago

I'd be surprised if he didn't mean that. The way he slices across the …I'd be surprised if he didn't mean that. The way he slices across the ball, it's only going to go in one direction.

Shot come cross .

J4GG49 m ago

Still not easy to get that on target without it bouncing over.

I would have hit the target if I could hit it that far lol.

dtovey89

De Gea is better. So is Courtois

De Gea probably. Not about Courtois, struggles to get down to low shots.

Original Poster

g8spur

De Gea probably. Not about Courtois, struggles to get down to low shots.

Courtois was best keeper in the league last season. He is better than Lloris - not by much but he is a safer pair of hands.

dtovey89

Courtois was best keeper in the league last season. He is better than … Courtois was best keeper in the league last season. He is better than Lloris - not by much but he is a safer pair of hands.

I don't recall many mistakes by Lloris last season. He is a pretty safe pair of hands. Feet however is a different issue. If Lloris could kick a ball he would be playing for Barcelona by now.

Original Poster

g8spur

I don't recall many mistakes by Lloris last season. He is a pretty safe … I don't recall many mistakes by Lloris last season. He is a pretty safe pair of hands. Feet however is a different issue. If Lloris could kick a ball he would be playing for Barcelona by now.

Courtois beat him to golden gloves or whatever it's called.

Ergo he's better.

dtovey89

Courtois beat him to golden gloves or whatever it's called. Ergo he's … Courtois beat him to golden gloves or whatever it's called. Ergo he's better.

I'm sure it's that simple.

Original Poster

g8spur

I'm sure it's that simple.

Better stats, more clean sheets, less mistakes
    Yes, it's that simple lol
    Edited by: "dtovey89" 11th Jun
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846314
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714126
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3145
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …251837

See more discussions