same.

i got the same!!

i also got the asme!

yup same

I got that same link too.
    What the....

It wouldn't even close for me :?

Yes!...

gUESS they haven't worked out the kinks yet!!!!

so on Christmas Day you'll be able to open all of the gifts you've … so on Christmas Day you'll be able to open all of the gifts you've collected.

A clue?

i also got the wii kart deal but a different deal from amazon, sorry dont know hw 2 attach pics....

hotukdeals.com/ite…maz

isnt the idea that you can at some point win all the deals you have uncovered? I got mario kart too so Im guessing its part of a prize pot? and on the 12th day you can win the lot,or a zavvi voucher or whatever?

thats my reading of this altho its not too clear

Banned

I got the same and my screen was dead, had to go back

ThatsNot MyName;7205609

i also got the wii kart deal but a different deal from amazon, sorry dont … i also got the wii kart deal but a different deal from amazon, sorry dont know hw 2 attach pics....http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/536068/mario-kart-wii-26-71-delivered-amaz

I got that one too :?

Will you be lucky enough to win a gift? Or do you deserve a lump of coal?!
    Does that mean if its a lump of coal you win nothing if its a present icon you could maybe win something by opening it on xmas day?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7101342
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2368
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1826
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826369

See more discussions