Found 26th Jun 2008
EDIT

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

does it everyday :?

squat down til it disappears over the horizon, as soon as it goes out of sight jump up :thumbsup:

I fail to see what a few scientific facts have to do with Allah, muslims & judgement day?

But hey religion and forums mix about as well as milk & vodka so I'm off!

Jerry123;2399806

Proof http://youtube.com/watch?v=w7mxxyniYq8

He is just telling me what i already know lol...no ones knows when judgment day is lol

edit: From 5 mins i learnt something...but why is he telling us?

bah - I watched all of that hoping you had proof of Vodka mixing well with milk.....never mind, I'll wait for judgement day to see if it starts to mix well once thats here......

Jerry123;2401024

This is the beginning of the end

That statement never made any sense what so ever..... think about it. the beginning of the end is the very begining.

Throw your books out of the window this planet is billions of years old, the chances of you being alive to experience "judgement day" is infinatly small.

It'll all end in tears...truesay.

Milk and vodka? that's a cheap man's White Russian...

Jonster;2401510

Milk and vodka? that's a cheap man's White Russian...

Nah that's breakfast, the Russian Slim Fast plan.

its now my festival breakfast.

Jerry123;2401024

It says in our holy book that when the sun rises from the west, This is … It says in our holy book that when the sun rises from the west, This is the beginning of the end, ie Judgement day. This is one of a few Major signs.The 30th July thing could be a hoax but you never know.

just lie to yourself and say north is south, hence the sun is rising in the west.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One X Console £385 (in-store) @ Interdiscount (Swiss-France borders)22
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226656
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769621
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?711

See more discussions