HUKD

Banned
HUKD

6 Comments

mine was £29.99 via Game :thumbsup: , they should honour it if you beieve their T+C's

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;2449028

mine was £29.99 via Game :thumbsup: , they should honour it if you beieve … mine was £29.99 via Game :thumbsup: , they should honour it if you beieve their T+C's

I thought Game cancelled everyones order and gave them a £10 voucher?

Obviously not. :thumbsup:

Obviously not. :thumbsup:

Jerry786;2449053

I thought Game cancelled everyones order and gave them a £10 voucher?

Shopto was similar. I had a pre-order at £28 or so, but they recently notifed a price increase and only those who confirmed they would pay the new price would get the order fulfilled. :x

Never mind you can get a dedicated SatNat now for £50. Try Navigo from ebuyer or Looket from Misco. :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

Zuulan;2449134

Shopto was similar. I had a pre-order at £28 or so, but they recently … Shopto was similar. I had a pre-order at £28 or so, but they recently notifed a price increase and only those who confirmed they would pay the new price would get the order fulfilled. :xNever mind you can get a dedicated SatNat now for £50. Try Navigo from ebuyer or Looket from Misco. :whistling:

True, plus it would be a nightmare using the PSP as a GPS anyway..

No touchscreen...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?952998
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763832
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523399
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356129

See more discussions