Found 29th Jul 2008
HUKD

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

No I like her actually. Well I like her music.

Banned

I´m sickof her too.

Banned

She actually sounds like her name when she sings, whining. And I cant believe people actually think thats entertainment, still each to their own.

Her dad was quoted at the hospital to say 'Amy will be a role model to all', erm, no I dont think so, unless the role model we want to set our kids these days is a junkie crack addict that looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards and has no talent.

If the news media ignored her (and those like her) she probably would not act up the way she does. She might be able to sing, but she has a horrible personality.

Don't like her or her songs!

I actually do like her music.

As far as an example, in a way it's quite good as who in their right mind would want to end up looking and acting like that. So at least kids can see and take on board for themselves how junkies really do end up.

Can't stand her, Her hospital visits are probably just a publicity stunt.

Hope she od's

Hitting fan at glastonbury:
]http//yo…oL8

See for yourself.

She's a great singer, but a real pain in the r's in real life...........

She should have her record contract pulled and her music taken off the air, our children are looking at her as a role model

how can anyone look at amy as a role model?

"It" won't be long now

saayinla;2624646

how can anyone look at amy as a role model?

Nobody does, "she's a role model" is just a statement thrown around so much it doesn't mean anything anymore. She's a role model to nobody, never has been, and has never set herself up to be one.

Robotochan;2624666

"It" won't be long now

long for what, inevitablility?

Amy Winehouse is sick of Amy Winehouse.

FFS These days celebrities can get away with MURDER.

Don't think so. The only case I can think of that might be true in this case is OJ Simpson, but that was in another legal system. But maybe you are just exaggerating for effect...?

Why oh why do the media give such attention and and airplay to an out of control junkie.

bluedave;2625268

Why oh why do the media give such attention and and airplay to an out of … Why oh why do the media give such attention and and airplay to an out of control junkie.

Because people keep buying the newspapers that she's on the front pages of.

Alfonse;2625103

Amy Winehouse is sick of Amy Winehouse.

:lol:

I like Amy, and TBH I like my musicians to be flawed, some of the best music ever has been written, produced and performed with performers off their head on mind bending substances.

Can you Imagine, the beatles, Stones, Pink Floyd, the entire MAdchester Scene etc being teetotal christians ?

Drugs and musos are a good combination.

I suppose she will make a good athlete when she has finished singing. :whistling:

t0mm;2624457

No I like her actually. Well I like her music.

agreed

welcome back :-D

DKLS;2625528

I like Amy, and TBH I like my musicians to be flawed, some of the best … I like Amy, and TBH I like my musicians to be flawed, some of the best music ever has been written, produced and performed with performers off their head on mind bending substances.Can you Imagine, the beatles, Stones, Pink Floyd, the entire MAdchester Scene etc being teetotal christians ?Drugs and musos are a good combination.

this is true, and i agree. some of the best artists have their issues.. However ive always seen amy winehouse as an attention seeker. A performing arts student whos ambition was to be famous - wears a funny hat or hair is it? and well.... i just think she is very impressionable. Shes knocked out a couple of good tracks but is that her or the producer? did she write them? i honestly dont know

all i know is that i honestly cant stand the sound of her voice, duffy has a much better voice for motown revival

she sucks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    2. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803

See more discussions