Found 7th Jan 2015
Why did my ad get taken off all I put is a place where you can get a cheap ssd drive

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

supermod

Hi it was removed as a duplicate of an earlier thread, if you check your HUKD personal messages you'll see a PM from me explaining and providing the link to the earlier thread, thanks

Original Poster

How do I check that and also it didn't pop on my hotukdeals page as I had to google it to find the deal

fightstar1

How do I check that and also it didn't pop on my hotukdeals page as I had … How do I check that and also it didn't pop on my hotukdeals page as I had to google it to find the deal

The app doesn't show all the functions of the website. So from time to time you'll have to log into the website version to see notifications and inbox messages.

Something that the app really needs.

Original Poster

kos1c

The app doesn't show all the functions of the website. So from time to … The app doesn't show all the functions of the website. So from time to time you'll have to log into the website version to see notifications and inbox messages. Something that the app really needs.

Ahhh okay abit silly they do need to work on the app one ive spent about 30 minuets looking for the messages on the app should be a blonde if im honest hahaha but ive just seen it now but still abit silly it got removed as it was put up about 5 days as ive just seen it so i think they should of left it. sorry about my grammer

Wish there was a 'go back to top' button after youve read all the deals on the app. Hate having to scroll all the way back up.

Original Poster

Comment

lianne21

Wish there was a 'go back to top' button after youve read all the deals … Wish there was a 'go back to top' button after youve read all the deals on the app. Hate having to scroll all the way back up.

. Don't we all but hopefully they will improve the app sooner and then later
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wow apple you really are bad68
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.920
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769457
    4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98197

See more discussions