Groups

HUKD admins staff party

The annual get together for the admins.

11 Comments

Original Poster

That's one lonely party....

Hahaha the auld geezer rolling about on his knees will be needing cartillage surgery soon X)

PMSL, bunch of old gezzers on acid..

Look at ASB go!

Banned

For those wondering why Andy isnt in that video, he's just off camera sucking up to some 'female' forum trolls who promised to flash him a bit of brain.
    Edited by: "vibeone" 17th May 2011

Surprised they invited ASB and co back after last years...
    youtube.com/wat…ded

haha wheres my invite

thrustmaster

Surprised they invited ASB and co back after last … Surprised they invited ASB and co back after last years...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM3xf87CbIQ&feature=player_embedded

watching this video without sound makes it look like I'm watching a video of some psychiatric institute....

Don't have to wait for the annual party, i'm sure they dance like that everytime they suspend a link !..........X)

mus_ne

watching this video without sound makes it look like I'm watching a video … watching this video without sound makes it look like I'm watching a video of some psychiatric institute....

Aha
    Moderating HUKD is a full time job -- they don't have much time to mingle and when they do...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846192
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764288
      3. Did you know?2950
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917260

See more discussions