HUKD API Contest, I'm offering a helping hand...

Found 28th Jul 2009
First and foremost, let me apologise if there is another thread/sticky where all of these 'API' topics are meant to go, I didn't want to post in them because I don't think people are going to read or notice my comment which sits some where on page 12... anyway, here me out please;

This API thing is far beyond my 'expertise'.SO, If anyone is actually capable of developing this thing, I will be more than happy to help if not single handedly make the interface/graphics for it.

I have experience and 360 Ucas (the max you can get! :D) points under my belt going into university this september to study 3D games art. When I say experience I mean I am capable of using 3D programs (Maya more specifically) almost any Adobe program, from after effects to flash.

Now, If you are seriously interested in doing this, Seriously... So am I. I'm currently on summer holidays only working part time so I have all the time in the world to develop this devil. Finally, if you want me to 'prove' my experience... maybe by showing you some of my work, I am more than happy to.

So just, reply to this orP.M me ... I guess if it sounds good to you!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Banned

you can actually get more than 360 UCAS points so it is not the max

what's the contest? got a link?

You are going in to a university with 360 points and all this experience....but you can't spell "Contest"?

HUKD API Contset, I'm offering a helping hand...

Original Poster

DarkKnight;5874019

You are going in to a university with 360 points and all this … You are going in to a university with 360 points and all this experience....but you can't spell "Contest"?

It's called typo, get a life.

mus_ne;5874054

It's called typo, get a life.

It's called a joke

Original Poster

Billie_Jean;5873981

you can actually get more than 360 UCAS points so it is not the max

well, for a 2 year BTEC National Diploma course that is the max you can get. :thumbsup:
Maybe I should put a " * " next to the original comment then have what I just replied at the bottom in small print :whistling:

Original Poster

DarkKnight;5874067

It's called a joke

Oh, my bad haha... Apologies.
Back to topic

happymeel;5874001

what's the contest? got a link?

hotukdeals.com/res…est

Banned

mus_ne;5874069

well, for a 2 year BTEC National Diploma course that is the max you can … well, for a 2 year BTEC National Diploma course that is the max you can get. :thumbsup:Maybe I should put a " * " next to the original comment then have what I just replied at the bottom in small print :whistling:

or maybe you should just not lie

Original Poster

Billie_Jean;5874366

or maybe you should just not lie

:thinking: .... what?

Original Poster

bump ..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?79