HUKD App removing the 'vouchers' section soon?

Posted 31st May 2020
So, I've just seen that the 'vouchers' section of the HUKD app is getting removed soon and merged into a combined mega deal/thread.

Why, though? This is a useful view and is covered in Highlights. Please, don't do this (or at least see what the community thinks first?)

3475421-17Z6A.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Its ok though, because some deals are actually discussions and some freebies are really hot deals. Some discussions are best left in discussions but become hot deals even though they simple tell us what is free anyway, and some really good deals get moved to discussions because the deal might one day become a deal. And then all we can do is Ask.
mutley131/05/2020 20:20

i don't like megathread.

I’m not a fan of 20 questions. There are just some things in life we must endure.
13 Comments
Its ok though, because some deals are actually discussions and some freebies are really hot deals. Some discussions are best left in discussions but become hot deals even though they simple tell us what is free anyway, and some really good deals get moved to discussions because the deal might one day become a deal. And then all we can do is Ask.
i don't like megathread.
So the deal section will be spammed with more stuff now. We seriously need a custom filter.
mutley131/05/2020 20:20

i don't like megathread.

I’m not a fan of 20 questions. There are just some things in life we must endure.
ArcadeAssassin31/05/2020 20:06

Its ok though, because some deals are actually discussions and some …Its ok though, because some deals are actually discussions and some freebies are really hot deals. Some discussions are best left in discussions but become hot deals even though they simple tell us what is free anyway, and some really good deals get moved to discussions because the deal might one day become a deal. And then all we can do is Ask.

Ha, yes!
just realised, i didn't even know the voucher code section existed i only ever search for vouchers when i have something to buy from the retailer. will have a look now before it disappears.
Oneday7731/05/2020 20:32

I’m not a fan of 20 questions. There are just some things in life we must e …I’m not a fan of 20 questions. There are just some things in life we must endure.

then you shouldn't be hanging around ASK?
mutley131/05/2020 21:05

just realised, i didn't even know the voucher code section existed just realised, i didn't even know the voucher code section existed i only ever search for vouchers when i have something to buy from the retailer. will have a look now before it disappears.

Lol yes there's also a deal section not just ask
MR112331/05/2020 22:55

Lol yes there's also a deal section not just ask

My first click when I go on the site is the deal section
Then the freebies section
Then the ask section.

Believe it or not, the deal section is the most important section for me
mutley131/05/2020 22:58

My first click when I go on the site is the deal section (y)Then the …My first click when I go on the site is the deal section (y)Then the freebies sectionThen the ask section.Believe it or not, the deal section is the most important section for me

I think most will find that hard to believe
mutley131/05/2020 21:06

then you shouldn't be hanging around ASK?

I feel helping 20 people with 1 question each, is far more productive than helping 1 person with 20 questions.
Like others, ask can be very useful to help and build your own knowledge. Pity we have to wade through quite a few inane questions though.
MR112331/05/2020 20:29

So the deal section will be spammed with more stuff now. We seriously need …So the deal section will be spammed with more stuff now. We seriously need a custom filter.

I have to agree to the filter suggestion. But the only reason I can see them changing the layout of the site is to make it more profitable, so I doubt a filter would help them, only the member's.
endofdays01/06/2020 09:11

I have to agree to the filter suggestion. But the only reason I can see …I have to agree to the filter suggestion. But the only reason I can see them changing the layout of the site is to make it more profitable, so I doubt a filter would help them, only the member's.

Yeah they won't as it means less clicking but spamming the site will also deter some new people joining that won't like the layout.
Post a comment
@
    Text