Hukd at work

Found 20th Feb
evening all. it suddenly came to me today that I'm spending an awful lot of time on hukd, especially at work. is it just me (surely not ) or do you find yourself doing the same and nearly getting a roasting for not doing what you should be doing?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
jamie0156 m ago

HUKD is so addictive I don't blame you. Same thing happens to me!

It is. And it wasn't until I posted my first deal that I really got into it. Just seeing the notifications icon with the numbers on has me going, hows my deal doing, whose commented and said what
I used to be like that when fs/ft was around... now I just troll.
15 Comments
jamie0156 m ago

It is. And it wasn't until I posted my first deal that I really got into it. Just seeing the notifications icon with the numbers on has me going, hows my deal doing, whose commented and said what
Snakeyes64620th Feb

You lie you post deals too
Eat, sleep, HUKD, Repeat
Eat, sleep, HUKD, Repeat

Used to when I was new here but 6 years on its rare I buy anything these days unless I really need it or was buying it anyway ,
Terracore7 m ago

Eat, sleep, HUKD, RepeatEat, sleep, HUKD, Repeat

I should be asleep now but I'm on hukd
ashmac8 m ago

Used to when I was new here but 6 years on its rare I buy anything these …Used to when I was new here but 6 years on its rare I buy anything these days unless I really need it or was buying it anyway ,

If I see a deal I post it but I think it's the banter that I like the most
thewrecker747710 m ago

If I see a deal I post it but I think it's the banter that I like the most …If I see a deal I post it but I think it's the banter that I like the most

Ye I do love a cold I phone deal usually gets people going off on one 😭
ashmac36 m ago

Ye I do love a cold I phone deal usually gets people going off on one …Ye I do love a cold I phone deal usually gets people going off on one 😭

I'll start now...i think they're
Joined 2016. Ah, that explains it.
have a dedicated pinned tab, im always refreshing for the bargains
It was better and more addictive 10 years+ ago
ashmac18 h, 28 m ago

Ye I do love a cold I phone deal usually gets people going off on one …Ye I do love a cold I phone deal usually gets people going off on one 😭

You're in luck, used iPhone X deal just posted
The crowd in here has changed so much., it helped kick my habit of being on here everyday.
Had some really good fun years ago when people were more chilled
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions