HUKD auctions.com .................... good idea???

29 replies
Found 8th Oct 2008
people keep saying they want an auction site that can match ebay & be safe as ebay well the idea is above

100,00 users of hukd ....... more than enough web coders availabel (for free or freelance)

would be run on same tune as quidco *& hukd....... for consumers... not profit .......

hukd has enough power (google rankings) to get it high in the search results .........

if hukd didnt wanna get involved but run by people of HUKD ............ ebay killer 2008

most people on here want a bargain so ideal & most know how to spot the general scams ........

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
29 Comments

An interesting idea.

It could work.

I think it's a good idea, Also could have a review section, Where buyers rate products etc

sounds good

Original Poster

would of course keep neg feedback for sellers hehe .........

its an interesting idea as more people will turn to auctions ites as for the credit crunch but they are being ripped off by ebay ..........

offer multiple payments e.g. paypal & google checkout ........

I think this is a good idea

Original Poster

ohh and they would have enough beta testers .......

good idea ?? unless google or virgin pop up with a auction site..... ebay will rule the roost for many years :x

Good idea.

good idea. ill certainly join it.

Original Poster

ALICOM007;3150261

good idea. ill certainly join it.

need to get admin to say yes :whistling:

even if he doesn't wanna do it ....... the members of HUKD could easily do it :-D ..........

Hukd is taking over the net :lol:

good idea

Loads of companies have an auction site now (Currys, Comet, Cash Converters etc.) so why not?

Ebay is no longer that cheap, or that reliable.

oh wow this site would be my paradise lol

o,o could i be a mod

also could we transfer our feedback and rep?

Original Poster

mono2k6;3150818

also could we transfer our feedback and rep?

good idea there mate .............. ........... transfer the hukd feedback to it .......... so no starting from 0 :-D

faevilangel;3150863

good idea there mate .............. ........... transfer the hukd … good idea there mate .............. ........... transfer the hukd feedback to it .......... so no starting from 0 :-D

you got msn mate maybe we could talk more bout this cause im very eager to help. :thumbsup:

Brilliant idea

i wouldnt mind helping out if it goes ahead

Original Poster

mono2k6;3150935

you got msn mate maybe we could talk more bout this cause im very eager … you got msn mate maybe we could talk more bout this cause im very eager to help. :thumbsup:

i added you

I love this idea too :thumbsup:
U actually gonna talk to someone about it or is it just a kinda 'wouldn't it be great' thread? U'd have my support if u were gonna take it further x

lets do dis shizzle ill report da thread to da mods

Original Poster

hannah19790;3151222

I love this idea too :thumbsup:U actually gonna talk to someone about it … I love this idea too :thumbsup:U actually gonna talk to someone about it or is it just a kinda 'wouldn't it be great' thread? U'd have my support if u were gonna take it further x

its a serious idea ....... hukd is popular ........ ebay is a rip off ......... will help consumers & raise hukd profile ......... quidco cashback too ;-)

MarzBarz;3151233

lets do dis shizzle ill report da thread to da mods

go for it ............. lovely plan if it does get the nod :-D

"would be run on same tune as quidco *& hukd....... for consumers... not profit ......."

Looks like thier clever PR has paid off. Freecycle would have been a better example of a non profit organisation.

Wouldn't it just be the same as the fs/ft section apart from it would allow the hukd owners to cash in?

Original Poster

razta;3151267

"would be run on same tune as quidco *& hukd....... for consumers... not … "would be run on same tune as quidco *& hukd....... for consumers... not profit ......."Looks like thier clever PR has paid off. Freecycle would have been a better example of a non profit organisation.

do you see quidco & hukd listed in the ftse or anything ??? do you see admin rolling in the dough ??

i have used quidco for a long time & am mightilly impressed....... hukd just topped it off

Original Poster

matt3454;3151314

Wouldn't it just be the same as the fs/ft section apart from it would … Wouldn't it just be the same as the fs/ft section apart from it would allow the hukd owners to cash in?

nope ......... the main idea is NO PROFITS for owners .......... where a profit is made it should be spent on a hardware upgreade etc or donate to a charity .......... there would be no advertising etc on the site ....... no listing fees & one fee for FVF's ........

faevilangel;3151331

do you see quidco & hukd listed in the ftse or anything ??? do you see … do you see quidco & hukd listed in the ftse or anything ??? do you see admin rolling in the dough ?? i have used quidco for a long time & am mightilly impressed....... hukd just topped it off

Im sure they would be if they could. Im sure the admin isnt short of a bob or two either. Im just saying that these guys arent doing it out of the good of their hearts.

Original Poster

razta;3151357

Im sure they would be if they could. Im sure the admin isnt short of a … Im sure they would be if they could. Im sure the admin isnt short of a bob or two either. Im just saying that these guys arent doing it out of the good of their hearts.

yeah i know ....... but least they don't flaunt there success like dippy (martin lewis) talking about money bags for eyes :lol:

although he has helped me out ..... saved me a few bob but so has hukd & quidco :-D

Original Poster

if admin inst interested .,...... i would consider going ahead with this but need help ........

if we can say get a team of 10 people to code the website ...... 2 to choose designs & to do some banner making & advertising ......... we could be onto a winner :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769430
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226641
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.35
    4. UNDERTALE PS4 / PS Vita / PC Physical Editions (Exclusive to Fangamer)33

See more discussions