HUKD Birthday calender.

I really do think HUKD should have a birthday calender so we know when its everyones birthday. Also how old is HUKD???

23 Comments

i think its a good idea x

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you'd be as well just calling this the congratulations forum!

Banned

LadyMadonna;2554298

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you'd be as well just calling this the … NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you'd be as well just calling this the congratulations forum!

:giggle: Everybody would get to Solar Flare status within two days just by posting Congrats! :thumbsup:

churchy2704;2554318

:giggle: Everybody would get to Solar Flare status within two days just … :giggle: Everybody would get to Solar Flare status within two days just by posting Congrats! :thumbsup:

oh yeah i forgot about how many members there are maybe it would work if the site was smaller but as it is no:w00t:

still a nice idea thou:)

Its still hasnt answered the question about how old is HUKD

I think it was established late 2005.

]About HotUKDealsHotUKDeals.com was founded in August 2004 as a place for … ]About HotUKDealsHotUKDeals.com was founded in August 2004 as a place for consumers to freely share deal tips, voucher codes and other consumer information. The purpose of the site is to escape from the marketing messages and ads that surround us and get genuine advice from other people about hot deals.

and i dont need to be reminded how i have already passed the age i though i woud have expired if you'd asked me 10 years ago

dt_matthews;2554612

and i dont need to be reminded how i have already passed the age i though … and i dont need to be reminded how i have already passed the age i though i woud have expired if you'd asked me 10 years ago

I dont get you ....friday at work, brain not working

alnbowes;2554801

I dont get you ....friday at work, brain not working

I think he means that 10 years ago he'd thought he'd be dead before reaching the age he is now.

there alot of children on here thats for sure.

yeh sorry, went to the pub for liquid lunch and comprehension has gone to pot. good job i'm self-employed otherwise I'd sack me

and just glad all i do it stab computer keys for a living not operate machinery / or meddle with any living organisms...

ilovepink;2554350

oh yeah i forgot about how many members there are maybe it would work if … oh yeah i forgot about how many members there are maybe it would work if the site was smaller but as it is no:w00t:still a nice idea thou:)

ilovepink has it right!!:thumbsup:

Now Online:6680
(5731 Guests, 949 Members)
Record Users:8444 at
2008-04-28 09:03:25
Total Members:112579
Member Activity:214699 threads, 2510718 posts

dt_matthews;2555002

and just glad all i do it stab computer keys for a living not operate … and just glad all i do it stab computer keys for a living not operate machinery / or meddle with any living organisms...

You can get typing lessons where they teach you to use fingers.

chesso;2555009

You can get typing lessons where they teach you to use fingers.

ha ha, that was a laugh out loud moment.

some people struggle (being taught)

dt_matthews;2555076

some people struggle (being taught)

No need to take it out on the keyboard though.

Banned

yeah you can get other types of lessons
on how to use your fingers

thing is though the people dont struggle at all
they just lie back lol

Taken;2555152

yeah you can get other types of lessons on how to use your fingersthing … yeah you can get other types of lessons on how to use your fingersthing is though the people dont struggle at all they just lie back lol

This was your first ever post and you can't take it back now because I've quoted you. Be afraid!!

Welcome to HUKD misc.:thumbsup:

Banned

Taken;2555152

yeah you can get other types of lessons on how to use your fingersthing … yeah you can get other types of lessons on how to use your fingersthing is though the people dont struggle at all they just lie back lol

Welcome, Taken! :thumbsup:

Banned

i couldnt resist it :roll:

Banned

thank you

chesso & churchy2704
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions