Groups

HUKD Christmas Number 1 - 2009

Lets record a HUKD song and make it number 1 for Christmas 2009.

Think about it, there are over 140,000 members of HUKD so if we all bought it, along with the street buzz of The JFK we would be Christmas number 1.

So lets do it?

70 Comments

Smack my B**** up, Prodigy?

ya know what... i'm in. sounds like it could actually be a giggle.

nikki do you ever stop thinking about men in the showers ??? :lol:

it would have to be the song "who shot Jfk" or do the gerbil dance :lol:

Original Poster

I am actually being serious. If we work hard enough we could have a HUKD Christmas number 1.

All we need to do is create a serious hype around the song (and I am good at creating a serious hype).

i'll be be more then happy to pratt about for the video. peter kay - amarillo style hehe

The JFK;3864564

I am actually being serious. If we work hard enough we could have a HUKD … I am actually being serious. If we work hard enough we could have a HUKD Christmas number 1. All we need to do is create a serious hype around the song (and I am good at creating a serious hype).

but trolls don't have money do they :thinking:

we would need real hype e.g. someone who actually is known ....... maybe ODB and me create hype on cod4 :lol:

Banned

you would need people that could actually sing too :thumbsup: lol

Original Poster

faevilangel;3864700

but trolls don't have money do they :thinking:we would need real hype … but trolls don't have money do they :thinking:we would need real hype e.g. someone who actually is known ....... maybe ODB and me create hype on cod4 :lol:

I don't know if trolls have money.

Anyway, I have money but I wouldn't need to spend it because I can create a serious hype without having to spend a penny.

Banned

nikkib123;3864719

Thats me out then ha ha

same here lol :oops:

left a pic in photo thread chat thing :-D x

Banned

The JFK;3864756

I don't know if trolls have money.Anyway, I have money but I wouldn't … I don't know if trolls have money.Anyway, I have money but I wouldn't need to spend it because I can create a serious hype without having to spend a penny.

Planning on streaking at a match with hukd logo's tattooed across you?

Banned

nikkib123;3864775

Maybe I can be in the video :pWill have a look at pic now

Yeah, you can be the one peering through the window at ace in the shower!

...And to make it slightly christmassy.............. you can be wearing a santa hat :thumbsup:

Original Poster

salder21;3864780

No.

how about we all have a huge shower together! re-make: singing in the rain! (and i can sing btw)

Think about it, there are over 140,000 members of HUKD

Minus the duplicate/triplicate accounts and trolls that have been banned(With my help) and members that only came on and asked one question(When's the "x" Boxing day sale start?"), and never been back.

there may b 140,000 members but how many of them were multi ids looooooooool

omfg saint.......this is probably the first time uve ever beaten me.....merry christmas

Original Poster

OK, point taken. There are still a lot of members on this site though and with the help of the internet and The JFK producing the hype we could really do it.

Original Poster

So who else is in?

The JFK;3865416

OK, point taken. There are still a lot of members on this site though and … OK, point taken. There are still a lot of members on this site though and with the help of the internet and The JFK producing the hype we could really do it.

you probably be able to hype one person :whistling:

your mum :roll:

The JFK;3865676

So who else is in?

ill be in but only if i can jam and my m8 can sing init.....

uk.youtube.com/wat…wIk

:giggle: then again that might kill it off :w00t:

Banned

faevilangel;3865708

you probably be able to hype one person :whistling:your mum :roll:

loool! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

faevilangel;3865708

you probably be able to hype one person :whistling:your mum :roll:

You what?

Can you please stop trolling.

The JFK;3865416

OK, point taken. There are still a lot of members on this site though and … OK, point taken. There are still a lot of members on this site though and with the help of the internet and The JFK producing the hype we could really do it.

fixed it for you

Banned

harry127;3865867

fixed it for you

careful mate you could end up getting in trouble for avoiding swear filter there - it happens a lot :thumbsup:

Original Poster

harry127;3865867

fixed it for you

Power post.

The JFK;3865892

Power post.

yes power to me

thanks

Original Poster

harry127;3865900

yes power to methanks

LOL @ you not understanding.

The JFK;3865944

LOL @ you not understanding.

yes lol at me JobbyFK

Original Poster

Wow, some serious hate towards The JFK.

You won't be hating when you want to be in my Christmas number 1 video.

The JFK;3866322

Wow, some serious hate towards The JFK.You won't be hating when you want … Wow, some serious hate towards The JFK.You won't be hating when you want to be in my Christmas number 1 video.

yawn

salder21;3864780

I will if someone supplies the alcohol before hand

Banned

The JFK;3866322

Wow, some serious hate towards The JFK.You won't be hating when you want … Wow, some serious hate towards The JFK.You won't be hating when you want to be in my Christmas number 1 video.

you could always just go for a number one instead? :?

.......that way you dont have to wait until next christmas :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;3866580

if theres alcohol involved..I'll do pretty much anything........:-D(might … if theres alcohol involved..I'll do pretty much anything........:-D(might not be a good idea to advertise that fact right enough..)

Its cool cos you can always blame the alcohol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

salder21;3866590

you could always just go for a number one instead? :? :p.......that way … you could always just go for a number one instead? :? :p.......that way you dont have to wait until next christmas :thumbsup:

Christmas Number 1 > September Number 1

so what song we/i gonna sing???

lol. do i have to do that in a dressing gown with a tie wrapped around my head???

nikkib123;3867033

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting !That way I could see all the hot men on … Everybody was Kung Fu fighting !That way I could see all the hot men on here showing of their guns!

Ohh that's a good one - everybody was hot deals fighting :thumbsup: just about sums it up

Original Poster

Ace Hayward;3866927

so what song we/i gonna sing???

I don't know. I was thinking of writting a song (I have hectic lyrics, seriously).

as long as there's no rapping im game!

power post
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 111324
      2. Samsung s8 trade in22
      3. Tumble Dryer request45
      4. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?33

See more discussions