Expired

HUKD Competitions - Has anyone ever won one off here?

Found 1st Oct 2012
Just entered a few select competitions off the Competitions tab, and it got me wondering if anyone on these forums had actually won anything of note - or even anything at all?

Just out of interest, that's all. Want to know if i'm wasting my time and effort :-)
Community Updates
MiscCompetitions
21 Comments
This has NEVER been asked before. Not once. Honest.
Ha! Every month this is asked!
http://i.imgur.com/mwaQd.gif
Isn't it nice when there are some nice people on forums. Sorry, normally I'm good at searching for things before I post. Unfortunately the Monday Morning Madness has hit and i'm a clutz.
no never
No never from this site nor the other million competitions ive done over the yrs, and yrs, and yrs.
but I keep trying.God only knows why. but good luck to you an all
tryer

No never from this site nor the other million competitions ive done over … No never from this site nor the other million competitions ive done over the yrs, and yrs, and yrs.but I keep trying.God only knows why. but good luck to you an all

Everyone loves a tryer.
I haven't but AndyWedge won a fab prize, I'm sure someone will link you to the thread. I think it was something like an all expenses trip to see the FIFA final.
Oh wow! Posting the deal, and then being a winner! It's stories like this that give me hope. But I also reckon that the winenrs are the ones who enter almost every competition posted on here, every single day.

As many before me have said though, you've got to be in it to win it!
Somebody post all of the links I usually post. Cba any more
fanpages

Well, yes, the ones that do not enter will probably have less chance of … Well, yes, the ones that do not enter will probably have less chance of winning, & those that enter every competition have a higher chance.Yeah. I think that logic works.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, apparently. I think it works quite well tbh, except when you're on the receiving end.
Just found out today i've won £500 Thomas Cook Holiday Vouchers was a runnur-up in a competition i entered on here about 3wks ago. I've never won anything major before i'm over the moon
hotukdeals.com/com…e=2
THATS FANTASTIC!! Well done!!
Can I just ask too, how many competitions do you tend to enter roughly per day or week?
I've won the Nigerian lottery about 15 times ......never seen a penny though but then i've given my long lost Nigerian brother my details to handle that side of things.......

seriously though no i have never won anything off this site
I won a gold ring ona competition i entered through here a couple of years ago, worth £2500 hidious and cant sell it for toffee!!
crazygoog

Can I just ask too, how many competitions do you tend to enter roughly … Can I just ask too, how many competitions do you tend to enter roughly per day or week?

Well here is the thing i never used to bother with comps entered the odd one or two every so often, however i'm now addicted (started about 2mths ago) and enter roughly 50 a day sometimes a lot more, mainly enter as many comps as i can that are posted on HDUK or if i see them advertised locally. I know i should get out more lol
Hellooooo. i have just won the 2 return flight tickets to barbados.

I HOPE it is real and not another fake site.
I will let everyone know what happens.
i have won all exspenses paid trip to whitehorse canada to see the northern lights, helicopter ride over glaciers in Alaska, six nights in a log cabin two nights in the gold rush hotel. fab prize. i have won lots of other prizes on hukd comps.
rickdee

i have won all exspenses paid trip to whitehorse canada to see the … i have won all exspenses paid trip to whitehorse canada to see the northern lights, helicopter ride over glaciers in Alaska, six nights in a log cabin two nights in the gold rush hotel. fab prize. i have won lots of other prizes on hukd comps.

Congratulations! I've only ever won a swimming bag in a vosene raffle in a local chemists. First time I used it I left my and my children's swimming things and towels in a park after Wed been swimming and had to replace the lot.
Have a great time!
I've been regularly entering comps from this site for about 6 months and in July this yr I won a double bed from bed.sos I think its called. I got an email asking me to choose a bed (worth £299) and it was delivered in a week. Awesome.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants