Groups

Hukd crashed toys r us website...trying to get the go go hamsters!!!

The deal was posted a couple of days ago-everyone left comments saying the site had crashed prob due to HUKD'ers! Well i think its official, althoughHukd is not mentioned i think its safe to say it most definatly was US!!!!
    Have a read of this peeps telegraph.co.uk/top…tml

12 Comments

I think the MSE's were also at fault. They managed to crash boots too

and halfcost and debenhams over past couple of days too lol

shhh you'll get Admin sued

im glad my kids are older now & we dont have to go through this sort of thing,not that we ever went for the toy that was the must have toy.

OP i like your username :-D

Original Poster

wookiemummy;6982149

I think the MSE's were also at fault. They managed to crash boots too

Arent we more up to date on this site though??? ( I get Mse weekly)

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6982177

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/christmas/6614464/Hit-toys-Go-Go-Hamsters-Lego-and-Waybuloos-sell-out.html

Thank you lulu'mammy-i couldnt get the link! :thumbsup:

Lol thats brilliant

Original Poster

richp;6982169

im glad my kids are older now & we dont have to go through this sort of … im glad my kids are older now & we dont have to go through this sort of thing,not that we ever went for the toy that was the must have toy.OP i like your username :-D

Thank you richp...its my daughter. She's abbie with long legs- im as short as they come lol!!! (ps her daddy is daddylonglegs) lol!! :thumbsup:

Abbielonglegs;6982270

Thank you richp...its my daughter. She's abbie with long legs- im as … Thank you richp...its my daughter. She's abbie with long legs- im as short as they come lol!!! (ps her daddy is daddylonglegs) lol!! :thumbsup:

lol, daddy and abby longlegs... thats so cute xxx

Abbielonglegs;6982182

Arent we more up to date on this site though??? ( I get Mse weekly) … Arent we more up to date on this site though??? ( I get Mse weekly)

They have a forum on there too. One specifically for hamsters. That is where the most up to date info is..sorry hukd:?

The MSE forum is almost 700 pages long and one or two members have 'contacts' and get inside information as to when stuff is being listed. They have crashed many a site this last week or so. Often the info comes to HUKD from them. Sorry to correct you!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions