Groups

HUKD dinner, im eating alone again tonight

ah the single mans life, 2 crappy chicked burgers from the shop (that came in buns) frozen in a cardboard box, you know youve hit the big time when thhey come in a bun :thumbsup:

anyone else on the same boat tonight??

14 Comments

i had 2 crumpets and some grapes on my own except for my cat

im scoffin good old beans on toast lol

Original Poster

bellows;5657519

i had 2 crumpets and some grapes on my own except for my cat

thts good, i like it :thumbsup:

update on the chicken burgers, theres a reason they cost £1.29 - they are crap

micoo;5657541

thts good, i like it :thumbsup:update on the chicken burgers, theres a … thts good, i like it :thumbsup:update on the chicken burgers, theres a reason they cost £1.29 - they are crap

Told you before ...learn to cook mate...:-D

How is sunny Dumpdee tonight then?

I had chicken chow mein and the kid had jumbo sausage and chips (minus a few as I scarfed them as I was putting them on his plate lol)

Me and the OH just had Pot Noodle sandwiches lol

Takeaway nite tomorrow Big fat Curry yey

micoo;5657541

thts good, i like it :thumbsup:update on the chicken burgers, theres a … thts good, i like it :thumbsup:update on the chicken burgers, theres a reason they cost £1.29 - they are crap

i dont like micro burgers the buns are always tough

Original Poster

Rockhound;5657571

Told you before ...learn to cook mate...:-DHow is sunny Dumpdee tonight … Told you before ...learn to cook mate...:-DHow is sunny Dumpdee tonight then?

pretty crap tbh the skls r finished now so there is kids everywhere, they **** me off lol

i can cook but my family went out n left literally 50grams of spaghetti lol not even any meat or tuna to make something with lol

ilovepink;5657586

Me and the OH just had Pot Noodle sandwiches lolTakeaway nite tomorrow … Me and the OH just had Pot Noodle sandwiches lolTakeaway nite tomorrow Big fat Curry yey

youre not in the same boat

Original Poster

bellows;5657602

i dont like micro burgers the buns are always tough

yep complete crap lol

was just reading the box their turns out im eating chicken not chicken breast so theres probably some feet n testes in my burger somewhere:thumbsup: delicious

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5657617

Hey micoo, forgot what you're eating, what you drinking dude?loooooolHow … Hey micoo, forgot what you're eating, what you drinking dude?loooooolHow are you man?Well and happy?I hope you arenice thread, hope it goes far:thumbsup::p

im good man cheers :thumbsup: u?????

i reckon it might last a page n a half lol, my basketball thread was a complete failure lol

micoo;5657634

yep complete crap lolwas just reading the box their turns out im … yep complete crap lolwas just reading the box their turns out im eating chicken not chicken breast so theres probably some feet n testes in my burger somewhere:thumbsup: delicious

:giggle:

Yeah same boat, except now I'm diabetic I can't eat the usual rubbish, doh!

i had a sausage supper and felt sick but about to get stuck into 10 bud lol that a got from somerfield for 6 squid good days lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions