Groups

HUKD Fashion police - is this nail varnish nice or naff? Pics of my wonderful hand and nails with polish on in post 1.

I was given a set of OPI nail varnishes and just tried this one - not normally my colour, can't decide if it's nice or naff.
    So - yay or nay?

25 Comments

Original Poster

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab3/sickly_sweet_photos/CIMG1263.jpg

Gross.

nasty

Nay - sorry

yep, nice, that'll do.yep your shoes look nice as well.
    Edited by: "richp" 26th Nov 2010

Original Poster

Thanks - I was swaying towards that, I think it's just that part of me is thinking OMG it cost about £10 so it can't be that bad. But I think it is.

Thought you were meant to go right to the end of your nail each end?

oO

Adam2050

Thought you were meant to go right to the end of your nail each end? oO

they must have grown, between pics, or it could be a tester pot, not enough paint in it.
    Edited by: "richp" 26th Nov 2010

Banned

ide love to know where that hand has been.

Original Poster

richp

they must have grown, between pics, or it could be a tester pot, not … they must have grown, between pics, or it could be a tester pot, not enough paint in it.

I'm just crap at putting it on.

sickly sweet

I'm just crap at putting it on.

from a blokies point of view, i would have put some masking tape at the bottom of the nail to stop yer paint getting on your fingers.

Not keen, Maybe it would look better with a base coat and a couple of coat of polish

richp

from a blokies point of view, i would have put some masking tape at the bottom of the nail to stop yer paint getting on your fingers.[/quote]

I do that when doing french tips!

Yay, I like it!:D

Original Poster

richp

from a blokies point of view, i would have put some masking tape at the … from a blokies point of view, i would have put some masking tape at the bottom of the nail to stop yer paint getting on your fingers.

That's a pretty good idea...I'm new to putting on nail varnish, never really did all this girlie stuff but feel like it atm.

I think this is better:

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab3/sickly_sweet_photos/CIMG1265-1.jpg

That's much better - and you've got lovely hands with long fingers

Original Poster

fungimala

That's much better - and you've got lovely hands with long fingers

Aww, thanks - I have been told I would have made a brilliant piano player!

Nice, I reckon. Same colour as a guitar I wanted to buy, in fact.

better colour & yes nice hands as well, now I've given all my advice on nails, I'm off to do some blokie stuff now, reading the missus Chat magazine

Original Poster

richp

better colour & yes nice hands as well, now I've given all my advice on … better colour & yes nice hands as well, now I've given all my advice on nails, I'm off to do some blokie stuff now, reading the missus Chat magazine

LOL, thanks for getting in touch with your feminine side for me

dxx

Nice, I reckon. Same colour as a guitar I wanted to buy, in fact.

OK, I'm decided - red nail varnish it is!
    Thanks all.

2nd one looks much better, 1st washes you out.
    Aren't you meant to be missing a lil bit nr your cuticles anyway? Pretty sure someone told me it stops them from drying out? But I could be wrong and its another reason. I only just started wearing it too, Im much better at applying it after only half a dozen go's.. I found it kinda daunting at first!

..Get the 1st one on Fleabay or pass it on this Crimbo!

Agreed on the hands comment, v pretty

Second one looks much better, first is a bit rock chick gone wrong

I like them both, but then again I have my nails all sorts of weird and wonderful colours 'bogey green' is one of my favourites

Love the red, that's the colour i'm sporting today X)

I asked Stacey in the jungle..............she said Neigh

http://steevven1.com/images/NEIGH!!!.jpg

definitely the red, dont like the other colour
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152367
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213641
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1743
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1121

See more discussions