HUKD FIFA PRO TEAM PS3

Could only find a HUKD league so think this is alright.
Basically we should have a pro team, think its where we all control one player lol and sort of play whenever we can, sort of between 5-20 players would be ideal if we can get them. Add me DiamondGeezer-93 if your interested.

So what do you think guys n girls?

48 Comments

add me as limbada123

add me i created a team but no one wants to join my team so im looking for a good team to play for my psn name is the same viper_keith

how would we choose who plays where? cos wont everyone want to be a striker, no one wants to be left back etc?
i'll be up for it though.

PSN -Ecroman

I'm in- teague12

landofdan;6506271

how would we choose who plays where? cos wont everyone want to be a … how would we choose who plays where? cos wont everyone want to be a striker, no one wants to be left back etc?i'll be up for it though.PSN -Ecroman

down to the manager :-D

im in!

grimlocksbrain

Add me Site4

Banned

im in!
psn- rm13_hammers_fan
plus anyone in the league want a game now??

Banned

Ive just created a club
hotUKdeals FC
HUKD
british isle region
playing in world XI colours so no arguements

Count me in folks, Ciderbob PSN!

Do you have to use your virtual pro?

Add me

NMajor - PSN

Banned

mattyyboii had joined my club now
ive made him a club manager as this was his idea in the first place :thumbsup:

if you want to join the club add me on psn (rm13_hammers_fan) and i will send to you a request to join the club:thumbsup:

rm13_hammer;6506648

mattyyboii had joined my club now ive made him a club manager as this was … mattyyboii had joined my club now ive made him a club manager as this was his idea in the first place :thumbsup:if you want to join the club add me on psn (rm13_hammers_fan) and i will send to you a request to join the club:thumbsup:

hay i see you have added me to your friends list can u send me an invite to the team please:thumbsup:

Banned

ViperKeith;6506682

hay i see you have added me to your friends list can u send me an invite … hay i see you have added me to your friends list can u send me an invite to the team please:thumbsup:

you have to accept the friends request first

rm13_hammer;6506703

you have to accept the friends request first

:oops:

Banned

right ive added everyone as a friend on psn so far
once you have accepted the friends request i can invite you to join the team

anyone else who wants to join just add me rm13_hammers_fan and put "hukd club" in the message and ill invite you to the team :thumbsup:

Banned

NMajor
Site4
Ecroman

you all been invited to play for the club :thumbsup:

Banned

chances of this working out = zero

the league has been going a week now and only 3 games played so try getting 5-10 people together at the same time = no chance

good luck though

Banned

csiman;6507727

chances of this working out = zerothe league has been going a week now … chances of this working out = zerothe league has been going a week now and only 3 games played so try getting 5-10 people together at the same time = no chancegood luck though

6 games have been played in the league

but your right this aint gonna work :-D but might aswell try

Original Poster

yeah we can give it a good shot, yeah thanks for setting the league up rm13_hammer, why dont we swap posititons each game or something? if we can..

Banned

MattyyBoiiCFC;6509631

yeah we can give it a good shot, yeah thanks for setting the league up … yeah we can give it a good shot, yeah thanks for setting the league up rm13_hammer, why dont we swap posititons each game or something? if we can..

yeah swapping position is a good idea
we got 4 already in the club im also waiting for 6 or so to join the club (ive made the friends request to them)
i reckon were going to need around 20 in the club to even get a chance of getting 10 online to play a game
ill keep bumping the thread and see how many we can get :thumbsup:

Original Poster

yeah hopefully have our first game at the weekend??

Banned

MattyyBoiiCFC;6510003

yeah hopefully have our first game at the weekend??

yeah hopefully

Might need to hone my skills by then lol, think it's time for some long non stop sessions... Of FIFA I meant

i'll join the club, i sent you a friend request (rm13_hammer) after our league match :thumbsup:

I forgot i'd created a different team when i first got the game, now it says i cant join this till till i leave that one, but i cant see the option to leave any ideas?

Banned

cufc90;6512438

i'll join the club, i sent you a friend request (rm13_hammer) after our … i'll join the club, i sent you a friend request (rm13_hammer) after our league match :thumbsup:

didnt come through mate is your psn id same as username on here? if so ill add ya or send another friends request if ya want :thumbsup:

4Site;6515158

I forgot i'd created a different team when i first got the game, now it … I forgot i'd created a different team when i first got the game, now it says i cant join this till till i leave that one, but i cant see the option to leave any ideas?

im not sure but ask mattyyboii becuase i think he had to leave his team to join mine so he might know :thumbsup:

BTW ^^BUMP^^
come on we need some more players! :thumbsup:

how about our first game tonight sometime?

Banned

4Site;6516361

how about our first game tonight sometime?

whats the minimum amount needed for a game??
is it like normal online where the playstation takes control of unfilled positions?? or do need full team of 10 people?

think about 5 ppl is enough not sure

Original Poster

4Site;6515158

I forgot i'd created a different team when i first got the game, now it … I forgot i'd created a different team when i first got the game, now it says i cant join this till till i leave that one, but i cant see the option to leave any ideas?

had the same problem mate, you gotta go onto your team then like team details , then click leave club

Banned

bump for any of the night members :thumbsup:

rm13_hammer;6516248

didnt come through mate is your psn id same as username on here? if so … didnt come through mate is your psn id same as username on here? if so ill add ya or send another friends request if ya want :thumbsup:

Nah mate, my psn is deano_16 :thumbsup:

Banned

cufc90;6521382

Nah mate, my psn is deano_16 :thumbsup:

ok ive just sent the club invite :thumbsup:

Teton FIFA on weekend will join my psn atigona

add me, psn= aran10

Banned

atigona;6521753

Teton FIFA on weekend will join my psn atigona

Aran10;6529898

add me, psn= aran10

will add you both either tonight or tomorrow :thumbsup:

that should take us to about 10 :thumbsup:

whos up for our first game tomorrow?

I can do a game daytime upto early evening, maybe you should send ppl a message on psn

Banned

4Site;6531478

I can do a game daytime upto early evening, maybe you should send ppl a … I can do a game daytime upto early evening, maybe you should send ppl a message on psn

yeah will do

im free 10 till 3 :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764019
    2. Better watch out for these...1017
    3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports813
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094

See more discussions