Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Game Giveaway - Crash Bandicoot N’Sane Trilogy Nintendo Switch

Posted 20th Jul
So as long as Mods approve as I’ll need your postal address via PM - this will be shipped via free recorded delivery for the winning HUKD member!!

Giving away 1 free copy of Crash Bandicoot N’Sane Trilogy for the Nintendo Switch!!!

For those wondering why - I was going to list on eBay but I’m weirdly in a good mood so don’t spoil it

I also have the digital copy of this on my Switch already and purchased it in error and can’t be doing with the Curry’s refund process

So you just genuinely have to be comfortable with giving me your postal address - that’s it really (if you win)

I’ll pick someone at random.

I’ll shut this off at 7pm and will be posting tomorrow to the winning person

Basically to stop myself waffling - just comment and I’ll randomly select someone once this post is closed

3509225.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
32 Comments
Nice gesture @sohailh1984 Just FYI we've removed HUKD from the title just so commenters know its a user giveaway rather than something the site is doing. We also don't allow plugs so i've removed that too. Cheers!
Thanks for the opportunity, I’ll enter
Jason20/07/2020 17:16

Nice gesture @sohailh1984 Just FYI we've removed HUKD from the title …Nice gesture @sohailh1984 Just FYI we've removed HUKD from the title just so commenters know its a user giveaway rather than something the site is doing. We also don't allow plugs so i've removed that too. Cheers!

Thanks mate - wasn’t sure how to word it
Generous giveaway, nice one. Not entering myself but good luck to those who do!
thanks for this, I'll enter
jamie1520/07/2020 17:19

Generous giveaway, nice one. Not entering myself but good luck to …Generous giveaway, nice one. Not entering myself but good luck to those who do!

I could lock the thread now though and its a 3 way shoot out for the game... Let me know if you're in.
Jason20/07/2020 17:23

I could lock the thread now though and its a 3 way shoot out for the …I could lock the thread now though and its a 3 way shoot out for the game... Let me know if you're in.

That would be a good way to win
Edited by: "jamie15" 20th Jul
Fantastic prize @sohailh1984

Thanks for running this

This isn't an entry
Count me in please. Cheers!
I'll enter! Thanks for the chance,very generous of you (and definitely preferable to the Currys returns process!)
wow very generous ill enter thanks mate
Jason20/07/2020 17:23

I could lock the thread now though and its a 3 way shoot out for the …I could lock the thread now though and its a 3 way shoot out for the game... Let me know if you're in.

Yep , better odds than seeing Leicester make the top 4 at this rate
Very kind offer! Thanks!
Count me in- Thanks
Nice gesture. Why not! Count me in.
Great gesture would love to win this
Really kind.
I would love it
Amazing gesture
Thank you for the competition, would love to enter, fingers crossed 🤞
Count me in! Thanks
jaguark20/07/2020 17:35

Nice gesture. Why not! Count me in.

Congrats buddy!!! Incoming PM
@jaguark check your PM
Everyone else - thanks for participating
Wowww! Thank you! First time I won something apart from white reindeers!!
jaguark20/07/2020 19:44

Wowww! Thank you! First time I won something apart from white reindeers!! …Wowww! Thank you! First time I won something apart from white reindeers!!

Haha enjoy - thanks for the details - sent you the tracking ref
I was too late to enter, but just wanted to say that it was a really nice gesture - another freebie from you(y)
Edited by: "RamsMax" 20th Jul
RamsMax20/07/2020 20:24

I was too late to enter, but just wanted to say that it was a really nice …I was too late to enter, but just wanted to say that it was a really nice gesture - another freebie from you(y)

Thanks bud - might have another in a couple of days so keep your eyes peeled
Hey can I enter?
Enesbgrtkn21/07/2020 10:36

Hey can I enter?

This finished yesterday mate but I’ve just got another post up you can enter in for rocket league if wanted - that closes at 12pm
Ok that’s fine thank you I will join the rocket league one
Got the game just now via post! Thank you again!!
jaguark22/07/2020 14:23

Got the game just now via post! Thank you again!!

Thanks for letting me know matey - enjoy
Post a comment
@
    Text