HUKD Gaming Community and Discussion

Found 7th FebEdited by:".Yoshi."
Community Updates
HotUKDeals.com DealsMisc
Top comments
No board games

33218687-759jx.jpg
Cheers @Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army Subscribed. Will keep checking in when I can. Do like my gaming deals. Lucky enough to play across the board with the PS4, XBOX One, PC and Switch. (XBOX One is my favourite though. Shhhh )

I love random stuff like THIS as well.
That's me, hopefully can afford to replace my normal PS4 with this. (available 29th of Jan blog.us.playstation.com/201…29/)

36502963-68fpc.jpg
Edited by: "mixmixi" 14th Dec
BubaMan51 m ago

Is anyone a bit disappointed that PSN / XBL haven't done any additional …Is anyone a bit disappointed that PSN / XBL haven't done any additional deals or codes today?I game-share and get PSN credit cheap but with BFV going for £35 for physical, I'm really put-out to buy it digitally for £60!

Not as disappointed as what Game in Nottingham are not offering at least we got Ed's diner to fill our fat bellies though

36224532-fW6BP.jpg
4617 Comments
deleted800342
Xbox > Everything else
Cheers @Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army Subscribed. Will keep checking in when I can. Do like my gaming deals. Lucky enough to play across the board with the PS4, XBOX One, PC and Switch. (XBOX One is my favourite though. Shhhh )

I love random stuff like THIS as well.
Syzable1 m ago

Cheers @Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army Subscribed. Will keep checking in when I …Cheers @Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army Subscribed. Will keep checking in when I can. Do like my gaming deals. Lucky enough to play across the board with the PS4, XBOX One, PC and Switch. (XBOX One is my favourite though. Shhhh )I love random stuff like THIS as well.

"XBOX One is my favourite though"

Deleted from my friends list.
Andy@XCite39 s ago

"XBOX One is my favourite though"Deleted from my friends list.

Ooops
No board games

33218687-759jx.jpg
shabbird3 m ago

No board games [Image]

Have you played Sequence? That is my favourite board game.
Syzable42 m ago

Cheers @Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army Subscribed. Will keep checking in when I …Cheers @Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army Subscribed. Will keep checking in when I can. Do like my gaming deals. Lucky enough to play across the board with the PS4, XBOX One, PC and Switch. (XBOX One is my favourite though. Shhhh )I love random stuff like THIS as well.

That is indeed a nice deal. PlayStation for the win though. Or Switch. Or Xbox to play with my Xbox owning mates.
deleted265520
Hasn't there already been numerous of these in the past?
33218994-nNneW.jpg
DT897th Feb

There must be about 7 or 8 floating about for individual gaming platforms but we are hopeful of getting this one pinned so it doesn't get lost like the other have
DT897th Feb

Ssssh, third time's a charm.

In today's gaming news... Surge 2 has been announced.
"BIG shout out to @goonertillidie and @andywedgefor making this happen!"

Why, what did they do? You posted the thread.

Not saying they don't deserve thanks, just don't get it.
MSK.8 m ago

"BIG shout out to @goonertillidie and @andywedgefor making this …"BIG shout out to @goonertillidie and @andywedgefor making this happen!"Why, what did they do? You posted the thread.Not saying they don't deserve thanks, just don't get it.

@goonertillidie is being very help behind the scenes giving me advice and editing
.Yoshi.7th Feb

@goonertillidie is being very help behind the scenes giving me advice and …@goonertillidie is being very help behind the scenes giving me advice and editing

Okay
MSK.4 m ago

Okay

I am making the mess and they are having to tidy up after me!
.Yoshi.7th Feb

@goonertillidie is being very help behind the scenes giving me advice and …@goonertillidie is being very help behind the scenes giving me advice and editing

Advice such as "rather you than me" or "on your head be it".
And "this will go down well"
Andy@XCite1 h, 43 m ago

Ssssh, third time's a charm. In today's gaming news... Surge …Ssssh, third time's a charm. In today's gaming news... Surge 2 has been announced.

eurogamer.net/art…ced

33219967-Fg4kK.jpg
Anybody playing Escape From Tarkov?
Is there a way to add all of these into one list? rather than having to check each one? or can i make a custom one that shows different groups? (thinking like My Front page on Reddit kind of thing
.Yoshi.7th Feb

I am making the mess and they are having to tidy up after me!

8 PageDowns through the OP to get to the comments, they're doing a great job
Andy@XCite2 h, 53 m ago

Have you played Sequence? That is my favourite board game.

had to google that game Just the classic board games for me. Although Little Shabs was great at chess but
no one wanted to play with me as I was quite good.
Wake me up when Ori and the Will of the Wisps is released. Thanks.
.Yoshi.7th Feb

What about Andywedge? What's he doing?
deleted800342
ezzer7229 m ago

Any chance of a group for grown-ups too?

A real grown up wouldn't say that.
deeky1 m ago

What about Andywedge? What's he doing?

He fell asleep on the job zZzZz
.Yoshi.7th Feb

He fell asleep on the job zZzZz

Ah, so the usual then?
bo0td22 m ago

Wake me up when Ori and the Will of the Wisps is released. Thanks.

Oh I loved that, Evil Edna was great.
Former STALKER team announces Chernobyl-set battle royale game... eurogamer.net/art…ame

33220749-DbwK8.jpg
Andy@XCite19 m ago

Oh I loved that, Evil Edna was great.

33220775-vzqe1.jpg
deleted8003427th Feb

Xbox > Everything else

So much temptation, must resist! Tbh though game pass has knocked it out of the park for xbox with the recent announcement. Such a great deal.
Have you guys heard about Pillars of Eternity 2 coming to Xbox, Ps4 and Switch this Christmas, still haven't installed the first one yet but already buzzing at the prospect of a switch version!
RustInPeace21125 m ago

Have you guys heard about Pillars of Eternity 2 coming to Xbox, Ps4 and …Have you guys heard about Pillars of Eternity 2 coming to Xbox, Ps4 and Switch this Christmas, still haven't installed the first one yet but already buzzing at the prospect of a switch version!

An old school RPG on the Switch!
.Yoshi.7th Feb

An old school RPG on the Switch!

I'm impressed with how much 3rd party support Nintendo is getting and I hope it continues. I keep thinking it every year but this looks to be one of the best years for gaming in a while..
RustInPeace211231 m ago

Have you guys heard about Pillars of Eternity 2 coming to Xbox, Ps4 and …Have you guys heard about Pillars of Eternity 2 coming to Xbox, Ps4 and Switch this Christmas, still haven't installed the first one yet but already buzzing at the prospect of a switch version!

Loved the books and the tv series dying to get my hands on it.
Any time spent discussing games is time not being spent playing games..
What are the best websites in UK to sell games you don't play anymore?
Let's just making a gaming WhatsApp group instead. Or discord?
Edited by: "Bure11" 8th Feb
AJStylesP11 h, 9 m ago

What are the best websites in UK to sell games you don't play anymore?

33222039-D28Lh.jpg33222039-6SiW3.jpg
Lol isn't spock better
AJStylesP11 m ago

Lol isn't spock better

I've never tried it myself but I've had very few problems selling things on the former.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants