HUKD Gaming pc thread

Found 29th Sep 2017
Hi guys and girls
I wanted to start a thread for pc builders.
This one is a great 1000 pound budget
Ryzen 5
16gb ram
128gb ssd
1tb hard drive
GTX 1080!
Decent NZXT case with window
Fully modular gold plus power supply
Link

uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/

It is a great starter for high 1080 low 4K

Please add more and discuss!
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments
Links showing parts as blank
I would suggest posting individual deals, then those deal can get rated hot or cold depending on their quality. That is how this whole site works.

I like the idea but doesn't really work on this site.
What does the window in the case do?
Post this in MISC, not deals.
supermod
Moved to MISC
Maybe it's just me but your link doesn't direct me to a completed part list.
ezzer724 h, 52 m ago

What does the window in the case do?

It adds extra speed to the CPU via solar induction and boosts the RAM..... seriously, what do YOU think it "does"?
Edited by: "frakison" 29th Sep 2017
frakison2 h, 7 m ago

It adds extra speed to the CPU via solar induction and boosts the RAM..... …It adds extra speed to the CPU via solar induction and boosts the RAM..... seriously, what do YOU think it "does"?

The OP specified it in the main component list, so presumably some of you think it's important?
ezzer7229 m ago

The OP specified it in the main component list, so presumably some of you …The OP specified it in the main component list, so presumably some of you think it's important?

Each to their own I would say.

I don't think too much of this, but I can appreciate that to some it would be deemed important.

32128051-LCgWD.jpg
Edited by: "OllieSt" 29th Sep 2017
ezzer726 h, 56 m ago

The OP specified it in the main component list, so presumably some of you …The OP specified it in the main component list, so presumably some of you think it's important?

You know how when you have a fish tank and all the lights are off except the tank and you have a little quiet gurgling pump?

Imagine that but with whirring fan noise, electronic squeal and crass neon lights, mmm serenity.
There's a £ symbol on your keyboard ?
Just get the new Xbox when it comes out imo. PC gaming is meh, unless you're getting the oculus.
KM435314 m ago

Just get the new Xbox when it comes out imo. PC gaming is meh, unless …Just get the new Xbox when it comes out imo. PC gaming is meh, unless you're getting the oculus.

Nice trolling
ezzer7215 h, 8 m ago

Makes it easier to spot if something has caught fire in your case, also if it needs dusting
ezzer7222 h, 13 m ago

How else do you show off you mad tidy cabling skills?

Yeeeeeeah there's the reason is not for me.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants