HUKD gift finder results!!!!!!!!!

12 replies
Found 11th Dec 2010
I just thought id try it..i put in young couple like fashion tech etc and it came up with a pack of duracell batteries :O lol
Any funny ones you have had?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Gives me expired stuff a lot. lol

It flicked me to ebay and wouldn't let me get back to HUKD!!!!

SuperEd

i just searched female - adult - beauty and fashion got this oO
http://i52.tinypic.com/t4xpax.png
Edited by: "goonertillidie" 11th Dec 2010

batteries? you buying DLM a gift! oO

Banned

splatsplatsplat

batteries? you buying DLM a gift! oO

Hopefully

Original Poster

sorry Hun not this year-my list is already endless

love the sleeping bag gooner lol

does it ever work?????

SuperEd

plumberman01

sorry Hun not this year-my list is already endless :{love the sleeping … sorry Hun not this year-my list is already endless :{love the sleeping bag gooner loldoes it ever work?????

lol i get numerous errors and ive ordered that for the OH wonder if she will like it ? X)

Banned

plumberman01

sorry Hun not this year-my list is already endless :{love the sleeping … sorry Hun not this year-my list is already endless :{love the sleeping bag gooner loldoes it ever work?????

Oh well!

Put me on next year's list (_;)

Banned

Was it created by "the developer"?

If only he could fix the bugs on this site first, before introducing something else that doesn't work properly.

Is "The Developer" HUKD's version of "The Stig"? If so he should reveal his ID to a publisher so he gets the sack too.

harlzter

Is "The Developer" HUKD's version of "The Stig"? If so he should reveal … Is "The Developer" HUKD's version of "The Stig"? If so he should reveal his ID to a publisher so he gets the sack too.

Sexist

nikkib123

Sexist:p

You aren't bad yourself
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769554
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849
    3. Add one, leave one game54415461
    4. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4181

See more discussions