Groups
    EXPIRED

HUKD help: How do i find out the Top 5 for the last 24 hours? (Hotlist...)

**THIS NO LONGER WORKS SINCE SITE UPDATE**

Ok so another 5 weeks have passed since i made my last "tool"...

Here is the "Hotlist..."; it shows you the 5 hottest deals over the last 24 hours from Deals. Vouchers, Freebies and Compertitions all on one page, with low graphics. (so will display well on HUKD Mobile - another tool of mine)

Click the link in post #2 to have a look.

If there is interest in this i will be making an email list which will send an email to you once a day with the top deals as an email.

To look at all the "tools" i have made click "gary_rip tools" in the tags below!

(again - these tools are made for my use; but shared so anyone can benifit)

16 Comments

gary_rip;4485516

http://hukd.garyrip.com/top5/

:thumbsup:

Banned

that should just be built in tbh, much better than the current way
    I'd like to see a list of all the hottest deals then diff ways you can filter it, eg when posted, heat etc

Original Poster

ODB_69;4485549

that should just be built in tbh, much better than the current wayI'd … that should just be built in tbh, much better than the current wayI'd like to see a list of all the hottest deals then diff ways you can filter it, eg when posted, heat etc

id like the top 10 deals!! 5 just isnt enough!

gary_rip;4485565

id like the top 10 deals!! 5 just isnt enough!

Especially when one of those is acechatter3's KFC post:whistling:

Good one:thumbsup:

Are you going to update the 'How to find out if a mod is on-line' ?

Original Poster

chesso;4485668

Good one:thumbsup:Are you going to update the 'How to find out if a mod … Good one:thumbsup:Are you going to update the 'How to find out if a mod is on-line' ?

erm... what needs updating?

Banned

gary_rip;4485750

erm... what needs updating?

Fordy out and Sigma in I think

ODB_69;4485806

Fordy out and Sigma in I think

Fordy was already gone from the list.
    Bingsy out, Sigma in.

Banned

chesso;4485825

Fordy was already gone from the list. Bingsy out, Sigma in.

ah...I've still got the old link i think,. havent used it for a while so not sure

Thank you:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ODB_69;4485844

ah...I've still got the old link i think,. havent used it for a while so … ah...I've still got the old link i think,. havent used it for a while so not sure

il be changing the link to a starndard one soon so if it changes you wont have to update your bookmark again!

Original Poster

I may of broke this the other day but its now working again! Sorry.

now if you could do that, and make it possible to view each of the hot list deals, in the past 1, 3 days, week and month would be great!!!

mrmeshi;5815092

now if you could do that, and make it possible to view each of the hot … now if you could do that, and make it possible to view each of the hot list deals, in the past 1, 3 days, week and month would be great!!!

im doing this ... more news coming :whistling:

Original Poster

mrmeshi;5815092

now if you could do that, and make it possible to view each of the hot … now if you could do that, and make it possible to view each of the hot list deals, in the past 1, 3 days, week and month would be great!!!

Good idea!!! :thumbsup: +rep

Oh and ive done it :-D

hukd.garyrip.com/top5

menu under "Hot List..." and have made it so you can bookmark each duration by giving each one a different link.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions