Groups
    EXPIRED

HUKD - How it used to look...

It's been over a year since HUKD took the huge step of being redesigned so I thought I'd share an image of what (part of) the site used to look like before it happened... see the first reply for the image.

12 Comments

Original Poster

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/6211/hukdnm1.gif

:santa:

I'm a relatively new member to HUKD, and while it has saved me a fortune this xmas, I would really like my life back!! Does this addiction improve after the xmas period......or is that me....well and truely HOOKED???

Banned

karagh;3748877

I'm a relatively new member to HUKD, and while it has saved me a fortune … I'm a relatively new member to HUKD, and while it has saved me a fortune this xmas, I would really like my life back!! Does this addiction improve after the xmas period......or is that me....well and truely HOOKED???

hook line and sinker mate.... I thought i'd leave it once I started work... but no

karagh;3748877

I'm a relatively new member to HUKD, and while it has saved me a fortune … I'm a relatively new member to HUKD, and while it has saved me a fortune this xmas, I would really like my life back!! Does this addiction improve after the xmas period......or is that me....well and truely HOOKED???

life will never be the same........:w00t:

Original Poster

No one else miss the old look? :-( :santa:

Cuddy;3772521

Most people..................;-)

Cuddy;3772521

that's not the 'old' look...that's the 'middle' look, there was a thread a few months ago showing what it looked like around 4 years ago!

I miss the old look ..............

Original Poster

the dandy p;3772555

that's not the 'old' look...that's the 'middle' look, there was a thread … that's not the 'old' look...that's the 'middle' look, there was a thread a few months ago showing what it looked like around 4 years ago!

Before my time then since I registered in 06, wasn't aware there was an older look :santa: :gift:

Ahhhhh, the good old days

lol about 43895893458943095 members left when the new layout was out.

they all came back tho

I can't say I miss the old look at all, I find it much easier to filter the relevent deals with this system.

John
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1527
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1327
      3. word association Game73944523
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow44

See more discussions