HUKD Is on the daily telegraph site!

9 replies
Found 18th Jun 2009
For the 29p snaffu at amazon yesterday!

telegraph.co.uk/new…tml

lol

9 Comments

was on the mail website too lol i got 7 albums it was awsome listening to one now actually :thumbsup:

is the owner an MP ?

Admin

"Some believe the surge in sails could even affect the next album charts. "

nice too see their English language is up to scratch!! :whistles:

foxymissroxy;5524807

"Some believe the surge in sails could even affect the next album charts. … "Some believe the surge in sails could even affect the next album charts. "nice too see their English language is up to scratch!! :whistles:

they're probably trying to blame piratebay . . :lol:

starsparkle2311;5525018

"Well what can I say except Amazon appear to have gone crazy." Who said … "Well what can I say except Amazon appear to have gone crazy." Who said that then?

:thinking:

starsparkle2311;5525132

lol, that's what was said by Hot UK Deals, allegedly

haha no i agreed with u....it was like..yeah good point..hmm...i was being lazy!! (too nauseated!!)

Admin

Isn't that from the opening post of the deal?

juliet_bravo;5525926

Isn't that from the opening post of the deal?

Yep :lol:

HedgyHoggy;5514451

Well what can I say except Amazon appear to have gone crazy, this … Well what can I say except Amazon appear to have gone crazy, this download has come down in price by almost £8 since yesterday. I've just bought it, it is the full album.LOTS OF OTHER ALBUMS FOR 29P ARE NOW LISTED IN THIS THREAD!GO TO POST 102 on page 7 for full listing of tracks!

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Leicester sack their manager!816
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564085
    3. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault1311
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769220

See more discussions