Groups

HUKD Logo

In internet explorer 8 i have a nice row of all my most visited websites and they all have their relevent logo next to them.....all except HUKD!

Its just a white piece of paper with the IE logo on it...you know the one, it looks crap!

Any suggestions (except firefox/chrome) on how to get it there? Its ruining my favourites bar

8 Comments

I have a nice flame on my shortcuts bar, but then again I'm running firefox 3.6!

ctrl & F5 the cache

Original Poster

refreshing the cache doesnt help, im thinking i'll have to manually add the logo

on my favourites it has the V bulletin logo

Favicon works fine for me in FF.

Banned

works in chrome

Banned

Ewww Internet explorer

ryman1000;7944786

Ewww Internet explorer

I have same issue, plus smiles just load as crosses and some pics too. Only on hotuk. I am using ie8 too as its the only browser that works on my hd monitor.

I love firefox but that and google chrome and even safari and opera all have issues with text. Blurring and out of focus on em all exept firefox that even after zooming to correct level still displays some posts in forums large on forst post and tiny on the next etc.

IE8 just works the best for me for now and I have not used it for years.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions