Groups

HUKD makes me spend to much!

I've just seen my poor bank statement and ive spend way too much over the past few days..... and i blame HUKD!?!?!?!

Great offers on laptops, xbox games, external drives, graphics cards..... all of which i was to weak to say no to!

DOH

Anyone got any tips on how to stay away from these great deals? i think i need some Will power. Anyone know where i can get some?

10 Comments

Banned

stay in misk

how long have you been using the site? after a while you dont buy as much as you realise it's stuff you don't need so it's not really making a saving it's more spending what you would not have spent.

unless you sell the stuff on later for a profit!
    Edited by: "bykergrove" 23rd Jul 2010

Ask other people to buy it for you!!

i rarely ever buy anything off here. The days of the 'hot deals' are well gone. Most the deals posted now are quite average.

When I'm looking for something, I sit on the boards and hope it comes up I always check them anyway just in case something I wouldn't mind is sitting at a great price.

Usually Xbox games though, as I pretty much have everything else I need (although on the lookout for a 1TB external at the mo).

Claim compensation from them.
    I dont seem to find any deals i want.

Original Poster

Actually you're probably right... i doubt i need most of the stuff. Its just i keep seeing things i kinda want and.... well.... its very easy to buy

cherishu2

Claim compensation from them.I dont seem to find any deals i want.

Compensation you say..... interesting haha.

matt3454

i rarely ever buy anything off here. The days of the 'hot deals' are well … i rarely ever buy anything off here. The days of the 'hot deals' are well gone. Most the deals posted now are quite average.

yeah, a couple of years ago there used to be some amazing deals posted and the odd mis-price that was honoured, doesn't seem to be as good anymore

barely buy anything, too many not so hot deals about, and the genuine good deals are never things i need/want

Banned

the one benefit on this revamp to HUKD is that I havent made a single purchase since

You would think with a name like Hot UK Deals there would be deals which would SAVE you money, not spend it.

Alas, that's not the case.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laptop 1060 gtx ?22
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1010
      3. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..44

See more discussions