Groups

HUKD Members Christmas Lunch.........who will be there?

Is anyone organising the HUKD Members Christmas Lunch this year? Or have i just volunteered?

I know a lot of works have this in December and was wondering if we should have one?

Obviously we all can't meet in one place, so, do we have any suggestions for a day & time online?

Don't think we need a secret santa!

113 Comments

We could meet up in pairs:-D

My House 22 Nov Fech Beer

raptorcigs;3462059

On my way:-D

lets all meet at quarter past never

raptorcigs;3462059

Count me in! how much beer?:)

Im up for that.....give me a date, time and I will be there with me mistletoe

acecatcher3;3462065

lets all meet at quarter past never

dont be like that you're always saying you wanna meet me

Train Driver;3462064

On my way:-D

IF YER CLOSE YOUR WELCOME

bitseylango;3462070

Im up for that.....give me a date, time and I will be there with me … Im up for that.....give me a date, time and I will be there with me mistletoe

November the 29th:whistling:

bitseylango;3462070

Im up for that.....give me a date,

http://www.uga.edu/fruit/image/date%20endo.JPG

mikebike;3462068

Count me in! how much beer?:)

HOW BIGS YOUR CAR :w00t:

MinstrelMan;3462075

dont be like that you're always saying you wanna meet me

yes...at a motel, not for a meal duuur!

im joking, i think it wud b funny as hell but ppl wudnt go and there cud b arguments also.

Train Driver;3462054

We could meet up in pairs:-D

What about the singles? :-(

I have often wondered about a mass meet........wouldnt that be interesting?

Train Driver;3462088

November the 29th:whistling:

;-)

cassieismydoggie;3462097

Threesomes:?

raptorcigs;3462059

we'll be there:thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;3462089

I said date, not your toenail clippings :w00t:

bitseylango;3462100

I have often wondered about a mass meet........wouldnt that be … I have often wondered about a mass meet........wouldnt that be interesting?

I would sit back and watch the fireworks:whistling:

lol @ this "party"

90% of the misc are men, the other 10% are men pretending to be women.

cassieismydoggie;3462097

you can come with me:thumbsup:

raptorcigs;3462092

HOW BIGS YOUR CAR :w00t:

I can borrow a 3.5 ton van, would that do it?:)

LOADS OF [SIZE=7][COLOR=green]YEWMANZ CHOMP CHOMP SLAVA NOM NOM[/COLOR][/SIZE]

raptorcigs;3462135

LOADS OF [SIZE=7][COLOR=green]YEWMANZ CHOMP CHOMP SLAVA NOM … LOADS OF [SIZE=7][COLOR=green]YEWMANZ CHOMP CHOMP SLAVA NOM NOM[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I MEANT TO THINK THAT:oops:

mikebike;3462133

I can borrow a 3.5 ton van, would that do it?:)

CAN YOU FILL IT WITH OTHER HUKD MEMBERS:w00t:

raptorcigs;3462150

I MEANT TO THINK THAT:oops:

even if you had thought it the drool would have given you away! :-D xx

black gerbil1;3462121

lol @ this "party" 90% of the misc are men, the other 10% are men … lol @ this "party" 90% of the misc are men, the other 10% are men pretending to be women.

i've still not discovered which group I'm in :thumbsup:

raptorcigs;3462165

CAN YOU FILL IT WITH OTHER HUKD MEMBERS:w00t:

I think ive changed me mind:oops:

bitseylango;3462110

lmao! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! :giggle:

i cud see it all going horribly wrong...

saint wouldnt speak to anyone orjust shout "spammed" then smile and carry on eating.

odb would be at the end of the table trying to convince 10 other women from hukd that theres more than enuf of him to share.

sassie and saint would end up getting drunk and spend the night together and then continue to bicker the next day on feedback.

lom would b there quoting the bible. and guv would b telling him god doesnt exist

there wouldnt b any booster seats available so bg1 wont b happy.

lulusmammy would just sit next to me and scare me whilst using the word "chuff" repeatedly.

im sure there are many other scenarios which i havent covered!

black gerbil1;3462121

lol @ this "party" 90% of the misc are men, 9% are men pretending to be … lol @ this "party" 90% of the misc are men, 9% are men pretending to be women, the other 1% are care in the community.

You would be in the top 1%

What a good idea .. I'll be there ...We could all dress up as our avatars so we know who everyone is ;-)

sadiebabes;3462184

lmao! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! :giggle:

no toe-jobs then? :x

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3462185

i cud see it all going horribly wrong...saint wouldnt speak to anyone … i cud see it all going horribly wrong...saint wouldnt speak to anyone orjust shout "spammed" then smile and carry on eating.odb would be at the end of the table trying to convince 10 other women from hukd that theres more than enuf of him to share.sassie and saint would end up getting drunk and spend the night together and then continue to bicker the next day on feedback.lom would b there quoting the bible. and guv would b telling him god doesnt existthere wouldnt b any booster seats available so bg1 wont b happy.lulusmammy would just sit next to me and scare me whilst using the word "chuff" repeatedly.im sure there are many other scenarios which i havent covered!

Sound like any other work party i have ever been to! :-D

acecatcher3;3462185

i cud see it all going horribly wrong...saint wouldnt speak to anyone … i cud see it all going horribly wrong...saint wouldnt speak to anyone orjust shout "spammed" then smile and carry on eating.odb would be at the end of the table trying to convince 10 other women from hukd that theres more than enuf of him to share.sassie and saint would end up getting drunk and spend the night together and then continue to bicker the next day on feedback.lom would b there quoting the bible. and guv would b telling him god doesnt existthere wouldnt b any booster seats available so bg1 wont b happy.lulusmammy would just sit next to me and scare me whilst using the word "chuff" repeatedly.im sure there are many other scenarios which i havent covered!

Now that really made me laugh :-D

acecatcher3;3462185

this sounds soooooo like something I wanna attend :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;3462216

emm I dunno about that......:?

err maybe not ... poor Sassie would get so cold :w00t:

Original Poster

I think the original idea was to all be online at the same time to have a virtual Christmas lunch, but now i think about it this would be 100 X better in person! hehe!

bitseylango;3462110

WHAT DO YOUR FEET LOOK LIKE?:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal24
      2. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?11
      3. Gaming Monitor11
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1014

See more discussions