Groups

HUKD Modern Warfare 2 Clan (Xbox 360) (call of duty)

Just to get an idea of whos interested and ill create a propper thread nearer the time

13 Comments

Sure.

Mine is aaron-matthew. Add me

Im in (will post gamertag closer to the time as i dont know if i will renew or make a new one)

If this gets going I could well be up for some HUKD Pwnage online

must.
    resist.
    playing.
    for.
    seven.
    more.
    days.
    :w00t:

Have a suggestion for you.

Create a new gamertag, called HUKDClan or something. You can set this up as silver only, so it is totally free.

Everyone who joins etc, you invite to be a friend of that tag. This way all members can click on that friend (HUKDClan) and see friends of.... this way no adding x new people to your FL, but have ready access to the clan.

What ya think?

Original Poster

so how would you get a game up with those people on the gold gamertag?

chrisharry12345;6757667

so how would you get a game up with those people on the gold gamertag?

Log into the xbox as your own account, not the group one. The group one links you all only.

Setting up a game, you view the friends of the HUKDClan tag & can send invites.

Original Poster

ahh i got you

but then when you invite the friend, your only inviting there silver account arnt you?

Nope, the only account on silver is the HUKDClan one, this will never be used on an xbox.

The Clan account is merely used to link all members together, without having to add x number of others to your personal FL.

Next time you are online, click on one of your friends & view their friends. You will see how this can work :-)

Original Poster

id3als;6758038

Nope, the only account on silver is the HUKDClan one, this will never be … Nope, the only account on silver is the HUKDClan one, this will never be used on an xbox.The Clan account is merely used to link all members together, without having to add x number of others to your personal FL. Next time you are online, click on one of your friends & view their friends. You will see how this can work :-)

sorry im probably being really thick here :oops:

say i go online sign in as my gold id---> i go to my friends list--> select my silver account 'friend' and view the friends on there.. wont they just be everyones silver accounts that we linked together? how would i invite peoples gold accounts?

apologies in advance as im sure your beginning to find this quite fustraighting
    :thinking:

nah its cool

when you invite the friends of the HUKDClan account it invites them on their own membership level.

So as long as the freinds on that clan account have gold membership all is coolio, the fact the HUKDClan is silver will have no bearing on the invites etc

Hope this explains it

Post any other comments you have

Original Poster

finally... i get it

good idea mate! +REP

Original Poster

I hope you guys will be half decent all a bit of fun though really
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4832296
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36199
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764697
      4. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)616

See more discussions