Groups

HUKD mugs

Does anyone think the idea of having HUKD mugs available would be a good idea?

Id personally buy one if they were for sale, in fact id buy a couple, would anyone else?

Would this be an almost impossible idea mods? :thumbsup:

30 Comments

When I read the thread title I thought you were calling us mugs :lol:

Original Poster

hehe no no no Emma now why would i go and do something like that

Not an impossible idea. If there was interest we could make a few designs and a cafepress type store.

i would like one

for free obviously !!!!

Well, I want one too. :lol:

as long as its on a large mug so u can have a decent brew !

Original Poster

big_anth

i would like one :pfor free obviously !!!!

cant make them free, altho i would pay say...a £1 or £2 as long as it was a mug and not a cup.

i think this is a wicked idea but i dont think Paul would have the time let alone the rescources to do this

EDIT: ok i didnt just see Pauls input above lol

How do you mean cafepress type store paul ?

Original Poster

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/saxo_appeal/MUGHUKD.jpg

This is the proto type :giggle:

Considering how much we've all saved because of this site I'd be very interested if a good percentrage went towards charity(s) which could be decided by polls and finalised by admin etc?

Original Poster

yeh i think it would depend on how much designing them, producing them and then postage etc,
    I would certainly order a couple, one for me and mrs saxo to cuddle up with a hot chocolate together lol

I'm an HUKD mug :santa:

Original Poster

We already know that Ray

Hehe You're not supposed to agree with me :roll: Most people don't :-D

I was really hoping to be the first to make a comical reference to being a 'HUKD Mug'

That prototype is shocking by the way. No offence :giggle:

Original Poster

all proto types are bad to start off with, but with a few tweeks here and there i think we will have the winning design hehe

schizoboy

Considering how much we've all saved because of this site I'd be very … Considering how much we've all saved because of this site I'd be very interested if a good percentrage went towards charity(s) which could be decided by polls and finalised by admin etc?

Like the idea :thumbsup:

saxo_appeal

Does anyone think the idea of having HUKD mugs available would be a good … Does anyone think the idea of having HUKD mugs available would be a good idea?Id personally buy one if they were for sale, in fact id buy a couple, would anyone else?Would this be an almost impossible idea mods? :thumbsup:

Good Idea - The killer will be postage

grimm6

Good Idea - The killer will be postage

maybe they will come with a voucher for free postage?
    LOL

a cheaper option would be drinks coasters, or fridge magnets/keyring they are easy to produce (i used to do this as self employment) and cheap postage too!!

Original Poster

steffcip

maybe they will come with a voucher for free postage?LOL

Yeh we will make sure to look in the voucher section when there made lol

What about a HUKD tattoo..in the right place that should attract the women!!

currychops

What about a HUKD tattoo..in the right place that should attract the … What about a HUKD tattoo..in the right place that should attract the women!!

your wallet??

currychops

What about a HUKD tattoo..in the right place that should attract the … What about a HUKD tattoo..in the right place that should attract the women!!

Yeah, on your wallet!

Banned

tattoo on your mug :giggle:

loupomm

your wallet??

Hehe :giggle: Good one!

Ha! Me and loupomm posted that at the same time! I didn't see hers first :lol:

Oh yeah :-D Hehe Great minds or just a women's thing? lol

MBeeching

I was really hoping to be the first to make a comical reference to being … I was really hoping to be the first to make a comical reference to being a 'HUKD Mug' :)That prototype is shocking by the way. No offence :giggle:

We have a volenteer to design it. Thanks.;-)

emmajk42

Ha! Me and loupomm posted that at the same time! I didn't see hers first … Ha! Me and loupomm posted that at the same time! I didn't see hers first :lol:

well it is the most attractive feature of a man.....

I'd buy one. lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?2347
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…916
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846307
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …237760

See more discussions