Groups

HUKD Music Quiz..... COMMING SOON!

JB will tell you I'm not to great at answering questions in a music quiz, so I'll be involved by asking the questions :lol:

So Who's up for this, possibly one night next week to have a music quiz, very much like the format of the Pub Quiz as previously run by my gorgeous assistant, but musically based of course.

We'll have downloadable clips, pictures and general music knowledge questions.

So as a rough feel for numbers, who's interested in participating and whats your prefered day (and time of day?)

Any ideas to add to the general format is appreciated. ;-)

23 Comments

Admin

Me me me me!!!
    Prefer daytime, but if it's in an evening then that's fine too..

You were rubbish today :lol:

I, on the other hand, was an absolute LEGEND

Original Poster

I had a bad week.... but then again I did get the 1st year right off the 1st song, and got a shout out on national radio! so there

Admin

Yeah ok :lol: You win

By Default

MinstrelMan

I had a bad week.... but then again I did get the 1st year right off the … I had a bad week.... but then again I did get the 1st year right off the 1st song, and got a shout out on national radio! so there

Ok wee man count me in:thumbsup:

Did I miss you on the radio or summink?:?

Banned

MinstrelMan

JB will tell you I'm not to great at answering questions in a music quiz, … JB will tell you I'm not to great at answering questions in a music quiz, so I'll be involved by asking the questions :lol:So Who's up for this, possibly one night next week to have a music quiz, very much like the format of the Pub Quiz as previously run by my gorgeous assistant, but musically based of course.We'll have downloadable clips, pictures and general music knowledge questions.So as a rough feel for numbers, who's interested in participating and whats your prefered day (and time of day?)Any ideas to add to the general format is appreciated. ;-)

decent prizes please quality sweets please :thumbsup:

Admin

Only Wilko's best for you dog_chop!!!

Sounds like fun, count me in. Anytime.

:pirate: CJ :pirate:

Banned

me too ..... pref during day am or pm

cutthroat_jake

Sounds like fun, count me in. Anytime.:pirate: CJ :pirate:

Same here :thumbsup:

Id like to please, haven't really got involved with anything here before

Banned

juliet_bravo

Only Wilko's best for you dog_chop!!!

yeah I saw you sneaking into pound land Jelly_b:whistling:

I'll be there, don't mind what time...

i'll play but will be ****...so a good booby prize please

me me me i'll play (unless its on wednesday when i have a real life quiz to go to)

tracy013

me me me i'll play (unless its on wednesday when i have a real life quiz … me me me i'll play (unless its on wednesday when i have a real life quiz to go to)

SHOW OFF

If the kids are united, I'll be there & I won't get fooled again.

Ok gonna take a nap now, that was hard !!

loupomm

SHOW OFF

yeah i know it's a miracle i am actually leaving the house :giggle:

me pref after 8and Ideally a tue/wed/sat/sun

anytime, anyplace, anywhere!:)

agree with Jen ... after 8 is best for me, please !

thanks for organising !

I'll play :-D

MinstrelMan

I had a bad week.... but then again I did get the 1st year right off the … I had a bad week.... but then again I did get the 1st year right off the 1st song, and got a shout out on national radio! so there

Ooh how exciting! Was that Radio 1? I was listening this morning, as someone called Will from my hometown Guildford got a shout out, so my ears *****ed up! I was a year out unfortunately :-(

I may as well join in too!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions