ERR TIMED OUT

All other sites on 4g are fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Cellular ISP content filtering.
Spooky. I had a not entirely dissimilar issue last week. HUKD just wouldn't load on my phone browser. Any other site was absolutely fine. I mentioned it on here - tried again later in the day and; as if by magic; it worked again!

I got: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

It wasn't even attempting to load as there was no timeout. It was as if it wasn't even trying at all?

Anyway, like I say - no intervention from me. Nothing. It just sorted itself.
I've got the same, and had it for a while now. No cellular connection to HUKD, but fine on Wifi. My postcode PE27 XXX.
Ringfinger15/06/2020 20:17

I've got the same, and had it for a while now. No cellular connection to …I've got the same, and had it for a while now. No cellular connection to HUKD, but fine on Wifi. My postcode PE27 XXX.

Thanks for the response.

Mine occurred after I cleared Browing history and cookies and reset mobile data.

I'm on 3 and network speeds were dire.

Postcode Ss2 6xx
Edited by: "TheAllenFamily" 15th Jun
TheAllenFamily15/06/2020 20:23

Thanks for the response.Mine occurred after I cleared Browing history and …Thanks for the response.Mine occurred after I cleared Browing history and cookies and reset mobile data.I'm on 3 and network speeds were dire.Postcode Ss2 6xx

If it adds anything to the mystery, I too am with Three(3).
I'm on Three too... is there some policy thing here?
TheAllenFamily15/06/2020 20:23

Thanks for the response.Mine occurred after I cleared Browing history and …Thanks for the response.Mine occurred after I cleared Browing history and cookies and reset mobile data.I'm on 3 and network speeds were dire.Postcode Ss2 6xx

I'm using the app.
Ringfinger15/06/2020 21:27

I'm using the app.

App also hangs for me when moving from Highlights to hot tab on 4g
Ringfinger15/06/2020 21:23

I'm on Three too... is there some policy thing here?

@andyroyd mentioned ISP content filtering in post 1
Phsycronix15/06/2020 21:00

If it adds anything to the mystery, I too am with Three(3).

Did some more googling and it seems to be that the APN of 'three.co.uk' applies content filters.

I changed the APN to '3internet' and can now access the site on mobile data
TheAllenFamily15/06/2020 22:02

Did some more googling and it seems to be that the APN of 'three.co.uk' …Did some more googling and it seems to be that the APN of 'three.co.uk' applies content filters.I changed the APN to '3internet' and can now access the site on mobile data

Thanks for that. Changed mine, I can access HUKD now, though a speedtest shiws a slight drop in speed on other sites - still running at 32 Down and 9 up with a ping of 32 and zero jitter.
I had this issue 2 days ago. Also with Useless Network '3'
Try a vpn
Post a comment
@
    Text