Groups

HUKD notifications

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a small box, where u could see notifications simular to the facebook ones...say when somebody quotes you, or reps you, etc

it would take a lot of designing etc, but would be a useful tool IMO.

6 Comments

umm.....yh sounds pretty good:thumbsup:

sounds like a good idea.

i can just picture it now:

"You Have Rep!"

Really good idea, well done! :thumbsup:

As long as you could opt out.

It would be a pain in the jacksie to receive a notification everytime someone quoted you.
    It's bad enough on FB when someone comments on a photo that happened to have you in it.

As for rep...

Original Poster

thesaint;5967376

As long as you could opt out.It would be a pain in the jacksie to receive … As long as you could opt out.It would be a pain in the jacksie to receive a notification everytime someone quoted you.It's bad enough on FB when someone comments on a photo that happened to have you in it.As for rep...

I'm sure they can be easily ignored...I mean on FB, when i receive notifications, i pick out the important ones, and check them out, wheres the ones which are useless I ignore.

hdizzle;5971392

I'm sure they can be easily ignored...I mean on FB, when i receive … I'm sure they can be easily ignored...I mean on FB, when i receive notifications, i pick out the important ones, and check them out, wheres the ones which are useless I ignore.

Important notifications on Facebook? :thinking:

Oxymoron if ever I heard one. :-D

Original Poster

thesaint;5971405

Important notifications on Facebook? :thinking:Oxymoron if ever I heard … Important notifications on Facebook? :thinking:Oxymoron if ever I heard one. :-D

good point :thumbsup:

but some notifications are more important than others, i hate the ones when you 'like' something then a thousand people comment on it and you get a thousand notifications, whereas say someone commenting on your event, or photo, or wall, then that is more important. but i agree FB is the biggest timewaster
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile66
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother78
      3. Info on Browns Family Jewellers34
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?77

See more discussions