HUKD number 2 in top sites that can change your life!

12 replies
Found 8th Jul 2008
2 HOTUKDEALS.COM
This site relies on a community of users to list top discounts, sales and money-off voucher codes. Since the onset of the credit crunch, enthusiasts willing to share tips have inundated the site, with hits up a huge 30% since last year. The site ranks the deals using a temperature gauge and users get to vote if it is hot or cold. After attracting enough hot votes, the offer is highlighted on the front page of the site. Last week, one of the hottest deals was an IBM laptop reduced from £300 to £150. Another hot deal is 90% off swimwear at bargaincrazy.com . An Oasis metallic foil print bikini set, which cost £26, is now selling for just £5. Delivery is free if you spend over £30.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

NICE!!

Quidco number 8, MSE number 10!!!!

wooooooooooo hoooooooooooo :thumbsup:

nice

cool some good sites listed on there - I didn't know about the lets thing thats something my GF asked me about a few weeks ago.

MSE at 10 though and below sites like find-dvd is just stupid! Don't get me wrong find-dvd is really useful but is nothing compared to MSE!

i didnt see the £150 ibm laptop refered to on there, did i miss something

saayinla;2485871

i didnt see the £150 ibm laptop refered to on there, did i miss something

hotukdeals.com/ite…re/

GerryG;2485959

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/208331/ibm-t30-laptop-149-99-was-299-99-re/

i swear your avatar gets me everytime

maddness007;2486026

i swear your avatar gets me everytime

Haha

Benjimoron;2485821

NICE!!Quidco number 8, MSE number 10!!!!

MoneySupermarket is number 10

MSE isn't even on it!

robot1000;2500154

MoneySupermarket is number 10MSE isn't even on it!

"10 MONEYSAVINGEXPERT

Moneysavingexpert.com boss Martin Lewis has a number of top savings tips on his site. A good one is the “cashback maximiser” which allows you to search for the best cashback site. A search for Virgin Media shows you can get £100 cashback if you sign up to a broadband, phone and TV package via Quidco, but only £65 at wepromiseto.co.uk"

Benjimoron;2502420

"10 MONEYSAVINGEXPERTMoneysavingexpert.com boss Martin Lewis has a number … "10 MONEYSAVINGEXPERTMoneysavingexpert.com boss Martin Lewis has a number of top savings tips on his site. A good one is the “cashback maximiser” which allows you to search for the best cashback site. A search for Virgin Media shows you can get £100 cashback if you sign up to a broadband, phone and TV package via Quidco, but only £65 at wepromiseto.co.uk"

I'm looking at the 'Sunday Times - Money section'of the newspaper
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983235
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769396
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4497
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856

See more discussions