Groups

HUKD page layout

Am I the only one who is annoyed at the change of page layout giving a big lump of extra space at the bottom of the page and stopping me from just clicking on Next when I get to the bottom?
    Or is it me or is it Firefox 3.5 which I have just installed?

4 Comments

mine is fine in IE7

try ]this add on auto loads the next page so all you have to do is scroll down the page:thumbsup:

*edit*scrap that! wrong one, i'll find the right one

*edit2* this one is actually quite good! all you is hold right click then scroll down for next page and up for previous

*edit3* ]Here is the right one:thumbsup:

*final edit* the first one is better for HUKD

fine on chrome

Original Poster

jambo1082;5843643

try ]this add on auto loads the next page so all you have to do is scroll … try ]this add on auto loads the next page so all you have to do is scroll down the page:thumbsup:*edit*scrap that! wrong one, i'll find the right one*edit2* this one is actually quite good! all you is hold right click then scroll down for next page and up for previous*edit3* ]Here is the right one:thumbsup:*final edit* the first one is better for HUKD

Thanks - used the last one because it appeared to be the only one for Firefox 3.5 - anyway seems to work ok as a continuous scroll of pages using down arrow or page down - rep left.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767129
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1831
      3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2599
      4. TechInTheBasket?69

See more discussions