HUKD PHOTO COMPETITION – SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS TODAY!!!

6 replies
Found 31st Jan 2011
The HUKD photo competition is back with a vengeance. Submit your snow and ice pictures today. The winner of this month’s competition will have their photo placed as the December image in the world famous HUKD calendar.

Image and voting rules in post #1 and post #1 of the show us your photos thread (Link below)

Thanks to Chesso for the thread and Pugwash for organising the calendar.

6 Comments

Original Poster

Photo Thread

RULES

Monthly theme & competitionThe theme for January is ‘Snow & Ice’. This is so that the winning pic can be used as the December pic for the 'HUKD – Show Us Your Photos’ Calendar which will be crafted by Pugwash and free to download to print your own or get it printed in Dec 2011. The past calendars have been rather plush.

Post as many pics as you like on the theme in the thread during the month.

Post pic for competition on the 31st Jan on the theme of 'Snow & Ice'. Pic can be from Dec 2010/Jan 2011. Vote by max of 3 likes per voter. Anyone can vote. Voting ends at midnight.
Theme pics posted anytime during the month but only ONE comp pic, of choice, posted on 'Judgement Day'.

Winner chooses the theme for Jan/first half of Feb. Winner sends full res photo to Pugwash.

Comp pics for Jan/early Feb posted on the 13th Feb (14th is Valentines and might make a nice subject for the second half of Feb)
From then on pics for comps must be taken during the relevant period.

I think that this makes you our official publicity machine DDTTAA!!

Remember guys to post your photos in the photo thread and not in here. X)

Original Poster

yeah, i just wanted to alert those who might not be following the photo thread

DDTTAA

yeah, i just wanted to alert those who might not be following the photo … yeah, i just wanted to alert those who might not be following the photo thread

Yes, good idea. *thumbs up*

Original Poster

not long left now

Original Poster

50 min left to vote. entries start HERE
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help please55
    2. Gearbest Delivery Never Came - British Priority Mail1618
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc45
    4. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge918

See more discussions