HUKD plug in The Sun

Found 10th Jan
Tesco is selling tins of Quality Street for £1.25 and people are going mad for them - The Sun

https://apple.news/A3on2Z-4wSSOQluDu-jD8wA
Community Updates
MiscElectronics
Top comments
It's more that there's a lazy and talentless sub-species of journalist who trawl forums and social media to create inane consumer buzz stories to fill pages.
5 Comments
dont blame them, a whole tin for less than the price of a regular 200g bar of chocolate. tesco will be stocking up less next christmas as they obviously over ordered.
It's more that there's a lazy and talentless sub-species of journalist who trawl forums and social media to create inane consumer buzz stories to fill pages.
Deals like KFC get a right bashing on here, but a few kilograms of pure sugar and fat, thats fiiinnneee.
and The Mirror - I only know because my phone picks up the feed, whatever that is
Cr0m10th Jan

It's more that there's a lazy and talentless sub-species of journalist who …It's more that there's a lazy and talentless sub-species of journalist who trawl forums and social media to create inane consumer buzz stories to fill pages.

Well, I suppose they've got to do something now that they're not allowed to hack into the voicemails of murdered schoolgirls anymore.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions