Found 16th Jul 2009
why can i not vote? whenever i do, the temperature stays the same

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

noob...so dont make much of a difference...post some more good deals that get hot and your vote will count more...

rob585;5762481

noob...so dont make much of a difference...post some more good deals that … noob...so dont make much of a difference...post some more good deals that get hot and your vote will count more...

dnt listen to this clown lol it should go up when you refresh :thumbsup: once you strt usin the site more u will get more rep n then u will start addin more heat :thumbsup:

If you've seen that the temp never changes,so it's not just that someone else is voting oppositely at the same time, then there's probably a glitch affecting 'you'.
It happens sometimes.
Get in touch with the mods (Contact us - bottom of the page) and ask them to check it out.

rob585;5762481

noob...so dont make much of a difference...post some more good deals that … noob...so dont make much of a difference...post some more good deals that get hot and your vote will count more...

meh thats for amateurs.

go here, hotukdeals.com/ite…il/

post some sparkly crap with kittens, dolphins, bunny rabbits, throw some hugs and kisses around threads asking some would say slightly daft questions like "how do I use the telephone" and in a week you'll be heating or cooling down those £2.99 dvd deals like a microwave from the future that can freeze crap as well as heat crap up.

boom.

Original Poster

lol thanks alot, nicely explained all of you

stigma;5762534

lol thanks alot, nicely explained all of you

no problem m8 have some rep to get u strted :thumbsup:

You need to be a british citezen over the age of 18 to vote:whistling:

when i vote hot or cold it goes up or down 9 then if i refresh it goes back to what it was before everytime, sometimes i think someone else with the same heat must have counteracted it but this cant be the case everytime?

starsparkle2311;5762570

I lol:-D:p

what u still doin up sparkle??

ants97;5762515

meh thats for amateurs.go here, … meh thats for amateurs.go here, http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/219708/the-congratulations-and-posters-mil/post some sparkly crap with kittens, dolphins, bunny rabbits, throw some hugs and kisses around threads asking some would say slightly daft questions like "how do I use the telephone" and in a week you'll be heating or cooling down those £2.99 dvd deals like a microwave from the future that can freeze crap as well as heat crap up.boom.

Amen to that, post useless crap, and create your own special clique. Judging by a lot of others on here (usually the ones who have posted 15,000 times in a about 6 months), you'll be top of the pile in no time:thumbsup:

Banned

Foxy102;5762788

Amen to that, post useless crap, and create your own special clique. … Amen to that, post useless crap, and create your own special clique. Judging by a lot of others on here (usually the ones who have posted 15,000 times in a about 6 months), you'll be top of the pile in no time:thumbsup:

Lollingtons :lol:

ants97;5762515

meh thats for amateurs.go here, … meh thats for amateurs.go here, http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/219708/the-congratulations-and-posters-mil/post some sparkly crap with kittens, dolphins, bunny rabbits, throw some hugs and kisses around threads asking some would say slightly daft questions like "how do I use the telephone" and in a week you'll be heating or cooling down those £2.99 dvd deals like a microwave from the future that can freeze crap as well as heat crap up.boom.

Hahahahaaaaa.....brilliant.

Chuckles1001;5762583

when i vote hot or cold it goes up or down 9 then if i refresh it goes … when i vote hot or cold it goes up or down 9 then if i refresh it goes back to what it was before everytime, sometimes i think someone else with the same heat must have counteracted it but this cant be the case everytime?

There's always a delay - it shows up after a bit.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769555
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849
    4. Add one, leave one game54415461

See more discussions